IMPORTANT PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE FOR PULLERS, CREW, OFFICIALS, AND FANS March 25, 2020 01:40AM
Don't ingest fish tank cleaner. If you do, don't blame politicians for your own stupidity.

Re: IMPORTANT PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE FOR PULLERS, CREW, OFFICIALS, AND FANS March 25, 2020 10:15PM
I just ordered some flavored too. Damn!!

Re: IMPORTANT PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE FOR PULLERS, CREW, OFFICIALS, AND FANS March 26, 2020 03:49AM
Exactly! Don't listen to a chronic liar!

Re: IMPORTANT PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE FOR PULLERS, CREW, OFFICIALS, AND FANS March 26, 2020 06:53AM
Huh Grubby, when did he tell anyone to drink aquarium cleaner? Oh, that's right, he never did. He talked about a drug that you get prescribed by your doctor, Hydroxychloroquine and Chloroquine. NOT something you buy at Petsmart and make your own cocktails with. If they had actually listened to the President then they wouldn't have drank a totally different chemical. By the way, the FDA just allowed that same drugs to be used in trials in New York beginning on Tuesday, procuring 70,000 doses of hydroxychloroquine and 750,000 doses of chloroquine. We'll see how it goes, but hopefully it has some positive impact. Whether you like our President or not you should be praying the drugs work and help save lives.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2020 09:03AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: IMPORTANT PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE FOR PULLERS, CREW, OFFICIALS, AND FANS March 26, 2020 07:13AM
Grubby
Exactly! Don't listen to a chronic liar!
Dont be vague, its hard to tell if you are talking about obama, sanders or clinton?

Re: IMPORTANT PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE FOR PULLERS, CREW, OFFICIALS, AND FANS March 26, 2020 04:59AM
Can you dilute cleaner by just drinking the fish tank water. Maybe if less concentrated it wont kill you but just make you deathly sick for awhile. Just trying to help anywhere I can. I am self quarantined and have lost my mind. Watching old rerun of Big Valley now.

Re: IMPORTANT PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE FOR PULLERS, CREW, OFFICIALS, AND FANS March 26, 2020 08:14AM
Water in mine taste like fish

Re: IMPORTANT PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE FOR PULLERS, CREW, OFFICIALS, AND FANS March 26, 2020 02:15PM
That is odd. Do you have fish in your aquarium ?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,687, Posts: 229,790, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,953.

Our newest member Jason