Virtual Tractor Pulling March 29, 2020 04:27AM
As I'm watching the virtual Nascar Race today I can't help but think of ways to make tractor pulling virtual. Tractor pulling is very different compared to oval track stock car obviously and it would take a very long time to create a realistic tractor pulling stimulator for a computer. I think Remote Control Tractor Pulling is our only option. RC Tractor Pulling has the same variables as a real pulling tractor including weight, hitch height, and tires. Any brand and model can be made into a RC tractor body and are very realistic, this would be a great chance to get a replica made of your real puller or create your dream tractor that you can pull and put it on your shelf over your fireplace. I know RC pulling isn't exactly the same as real pulling but in todays world it might be the only live pulling we get for awhile. Look into your local RC pulling club and if you don't have one, make one!

Re: Virtual Tractor Pulling March 29, 2020 04:55AM
Is there an organization that has information on rules and classes?

Re: Virtual Tractor Pulling March 30, 2020 02:43AM
Itd be pretty fun for a group of friends to build them and have a miniature pull this summer while the real pulls are being cancelled. Im gunna have to build me one of these!

Re: Virtual Tractor Pulling March 29, 2020 05:12AM
My neighbor and friend Jason Haulman has built a bunch he’s probably one of the best there is I can check and see if he wants me to give out his information

Re: Virtual Tractor Pulling March 29, 2020 05:16AM
[nrctpa.org]

This is like the NTPA or PPL of RC pulling

Re: Virtual Tractor Pulling March 29, 2020 06:13AM
Im currently in the process of getting 2 rc pro stock tractors built. One for me and one for my 7 year old son. We are going to be joining our local rc pulling club this summer. There is alot of info on rc pulling on Facebook. Rc pulling is a great way to get your child into tractor pulling and creates great bonding time between a father and son or daughter.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,799, Posts: 230,008, Members: 3,341.
This forum: Topics: 37,106, Posts: 226,079.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009