Prayers for Don Masterson April 09, 2020 04:28PM
On the morning of Thursday 4/9 Don Masterson had an accident on the farm and suffered significant injuries as a result.

He is in a medically-induced coma at this time at Deaconess Hospital in Evansville, Indiana.

I hope you will join me in lifting Don and his entire family up in prayer.

Thank you.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Prayers for Don Masterson April 09, 2020 08:07PM
Prayers headed that way, Bryan can you tell us what happened ?

Re: Prayers for Don Masterson April 10, 2020 12:11AM
An accident on the farm. That’s enough

Re: Prayers for Don Masterson April 10, 2020 01:41PM
Rightreartire-- excuse me !! If i affended anyone that wasn't the intention not that i asked for your opinion i derected it to Bryan !!! But alot of us farm an truck and i was just wondering !!!! Didn't mean to affend anyone !!!

Re: Prayers for Don Masterson April 12, 2020 04:54AM
Prayers for Don on this Easter Sunday. Also Anderson farms and trucking, what does it matter what happened? Always some ambulance chaser asking what happened. What does it matter to you. And my god please work on your spelling before you try to stir things up again.

Re: Prayers for Don Masterson April 12, 2020 05:41AM
Like i said previously,didn't mean to offend anyone, i should have just called Bryan directly, anyone that knows me know i wasn't being insensitive -- hard to figure out how you even knew what i said if i spell so bad--- anyway its on Fonda's board posted by Fonda herself, update from daughter-n- law !!!!

Re: Prayers for Don Masterson April 15, 2020 10:34AM
I am hoping no news is good news. I can't imagine how hard it is at the hospital with all the virus issues. As a lifelong fan I can speak for myself and all the Southern Indiana crew that we are keeping the entire Masterson family in our thoughts and prayers. Kerry Graves

Re: Prayers for Don Masterson April 15, 2020 11:07AM
Agreed, praying for the whole family and hoping that Don is recovering.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Prayers for Don Masterson April 09, 2020 10:21PM
Praying for Don Masterson and the family at this time.

Re: Prayers for Don Masterson April 09, 2020 10:44PM
Prayers to Don and family!

Re: Prayers for Don Masterson April 10, 2020 12:44AM
Prayers for Don & Family.

Re: Prayers for Don Masterson April 10, 2020 01:11AM
No real update this morning other than to say: Just keep praying.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Prayers for Don Masterson April 10, 2020 01:18AM
May The LORD Bless the family and keep them safe.

Re: Prayers for Don Masterson April 10, 2020 06:11AM
Our prayers are with you Don and family

Re: Prayers for Don Masterson April 10, 2020 11:52AM
Lord, I come to you on bended knees asking for You to surround this family with Your comfort and wrap Your healing arms around Don.

Re: Prayers for Don Masterson April 10, 2020 02:24PM
Amen!

Re: Prayers for Don Masterson April 11, 2020 04:08PM
Prayers for Don and his whole family

Re: Prayers for Don Masterson April 12, 2020 02:12AM
Prayers for Don and his family

Re: Prayers for Don Masterson April 18, 2020 04:15PM
How is Don doing?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,751, Posts: 229,902, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,089, Posts: 226,004.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM