Rock bottom April 22, 2020 02:37AM
Well I have officially hit rock bottom. Today I am sorting my tupperware, trying to match up tops to bottoms. It's 35 degrees here today and yesterday I mowed lawns in a snow storm. Whats going on!

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Rock bottom April 22, 2020 02:58AM
Right with you there

Re: Rock bottom April 22, 2020 03:05AM
Yep I think we’d all feel better if it would warm up and stay nice

Re: Rock bottom April 23, 2020 02:27AM
Well, Dick and crew, it might be "climate change" but we sure ain't experiencing "global warming".

Will those liberal proponents ever learn that weather is just normally variable.

There is always a 'hot' spot somewhere and move a few hundred or few thousand miles away, is the opposite effect, a 'cold' spot. Average the two together and you have, guess what, 'average', which is what it is geographically between 'hot' and 'cold'.

Okay, enough of an elementary science class today. You can go outside and play now.
Next time Dick when you mow lawn, perhaps will be dodging lightning strikes instead of snow flakes!!!

Re: Rock bottom April 23, 2020 02:45AM
go look at the icecaps and glaciers,and take a peek at the ocean's average temps the last few decades,look at the number of severe storms, yes weather is variable for sure, but is getting more so, faster, and more extreme.Facts are facts whether you accept them or not,we have destroyed MILLIONS of acres of rain forest and continue to do so, with no regard to a balance in Nature. Man is selfish now days and doesn't look back.

Re: Rock bottom April 23, 2020 05:24AM
Has it ever occurred to you doomsdayers that nature has cycles? Look at historical weather data, cycles occur naturally everywhere in the world.They are increasing in severity for sure, but that may not entirely be based on what the human race does or doesn't do. Natural events create pollution and gases that are equally or more harmful to the environment than what we do (and in larger quantities too).

That being said, of course we are influencing that to a degree, but I don't think we have the ability to ultimately control this issue. The largest influence we have on the environment is air travel. It is by far the biggest form of pollution going. The fuel that is burnt by jet setters far outweighs any combination of motorized vehicle. Maybe some should think about that when they elect to send their fat arse on a winter vacation!

I imagine the next thing is you will try and convince me that methane from cows is still the root cause of environmental ruin also?

Yes, the destruction of mass amounts of rain forest was most certainly not helpful. Outright greed is the reason for that. It should have been stopped.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,618, Posts: 229,674, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,064, Posts: 225,890.

Our newest member JD_8520