Pulling in Indiana (Governor just outlined reopening) May 01, 2020 07:33AM
Link below.
5 phase plan, for most of state, phase 2 starts next Monday.

Bottom line- if there are no major outbreaks, I read this as of July 4, pulls could happen. Now, whether there will be enough sponsors or if series cancel, is another thing.
In theory, for example, PPL pulls at Goshen and Evansville could happen if those counties still have the fairs.

Indiana reopening plan

Any new about other plans for other states?

For Jake and those of you in New York, do you think Cuomo will allow things to open enough so ESP, NYTPA, and the NTPA Langford event will be allowed to happen?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2020 07:34AM by The Original Michael.

Re: Pulling in Indiana (Governor just outlined reopening) May 01, 2020 09:34AM
My first thoughts are that NY will take a very cautious approach to relaxing the covid 19 restrictions. Don't forget that the USA has 1.1 million cases and 65k deaths and NY alone has 304k cases and 18k deaths so the outbreak in NY is just about 1/3 of our total cases nation wide. So I would not be surprised that NY will restrict out side gatherings for the foreseeable future.

And I have a separate question; will any organization and club be willing to take the heat if they decide to have a show and 5000 fans show up and just a few are already infected with covid 19 and after a couple weeks 500/1000 become infected, the pull now becomes a "hot spot" for the virus? Does pulling need this type of media scrutiny? I realize these are "what if" questions but nothing seems impossible to with this ever changing saga.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2020 10:20AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Pulling in Indiana (Governor just outlined reopening) May 01, 2020 02:15PM
Yes if I were a promoter I’d definitely take that jump. We the people need to stand up and move forward with life! We can not sit back and wait for some Dr who’s hasn’t been in a hospital scene in over 20 years to tell me when to go back to doing things. Can’t wait til it comes out how corrupt the Dr on the team is. The majority of people who get it have mild to zero symptoms at all. I’m so sick and tired of people acting like this is an automatic end of life situation if you get it. Yes there are certain people that if they get it it’s not good I understand it that it’s the same as the FLU certain people get it and it’s very bad. The numbers that are listed don’t lie not even close to what the big predictions were and it’s not going to even come close to them. The numbers have been fabricated and fix and changed so many times it’s sickening. But why should every AMERICAN have to sit around and be treated as we are living in a third world country. Wake up people!! This is so much more than a virus/disease. It’s a scam and it needs to end and end soon. Oh and wait don’t forgot ur mail in ballots too in November. Another scam in the making if we don’t come together and stand up for our rights to do things. So yes if I’m a promoter give me the chance to run a show. Take the precautions appease the CDC wear the worthless mask and if ur sick stay home or if your an at risk person stay home. I think live feeding an event for folks just as indoor events are broadcast do the same with outdoors this summer. Let’s get back to pulling and open this country up so folks can go back to working. Hope to make some pulls in Indiana this summer maybe that state will be the first to remove their heads from the sand and open up completely. End Rant

Re: Pulling in Indiana (Governor just outlined reopening) May 01, 2020 11:56PM
Go ahead and be a promoter, you'll probably have more tractors than you can park on the grounds, dont worry about making money just hookm !!!! You never said one thing about opening churches back up, FYI-- thats where EVERYONE should be focused on more than pulling to open back up--- without GOD --- NOTHING is anything anyways !!! Priorities people Priorities --- put GOD first !!!

Re: Pulling in Indiana (Governor just outlined reopening) May 01, 2020 05:39PM
Yes: you say it well. I would love to see the masses wake up & see this for what it is, but I have my doubt's. From coast to coast we have seen power hungry governors do what would not so long ago would have been unthinkable under ANY circumstances. Mainly violate almost everything imaginable in the constitution they took an oath to uphold. For some it's undoubtedly money. They will try to stay shut until every last case real & fabricated is gone & as much financial damage is secured , then demand multiple billions of monopoly money from the feds, which they'll undoubtedly get. The residents left in financial ruins forgotten. To me, far more terrifying than this virus, & I'm told I'm "high risk", is people unwilling to stand up to this attack on our country, our constitution, our way of life. The so called curve is flattened, the projections were ludicrous, & guess what these people invent reasons daily to justify their continued lockdown. A few states are backing off & God bless them. I will drive a great distance this summer if at all possible to support anyone willing to stand up & put on a fair or pull. There's a small chance I'll get sick, there's a small chance I'll get in a bad accident, I'll be careful, but I refuse to crawl in a hole & lock myself in. And I will be at my poling place come November, though I too suspect it will be closed for "our safety".

Re: Pulling in Indiana (Governor just outlined reopening) May 01, 2020 11:40PM
you are the same bunch that don't think smoking causes cancer, the earth is flat, we never landed on the moon, the virus isn't real but it came from China. wearing a seat belt is a joke, going past the 5th grade is a waste of time.

Re: Pulling in Indiana (Governor just outlined reopening) May 02, 2020 03:30AM
O.K., got it. The View isn't on over the weekend. Be safe till Monday.

Re: Pulling in Indiana (Governor just outlined reopening) May 02, 2020 03:47AM
Mo State Fair is still on according to the local paper in Sedalia, MO on Wednesday.

Sedalia Democrat Article

Direct quote from article: “Fair staff is moving forward with plans for the fair,” Wolfe said. “The fair’s commission, staff, exhibitors and fair fans are still hopeful that our fair will be able to occur in August, and we want to be ready.”

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Pulling in Indiana (Governor just outlined reopening) May 02, 2020 05:54AM
Boo Hoo I can't go to my little tractor pull.My daughter has a friend that's on a ventilator
He is only 38.Hes gone with me to a couple of pulls.You are a clown.You should join the clown in the White House.You can't fix stupid.There are far more important things in life than a tractor pull

Re: Pulling in Indiana (Governor just outlined reopening) May 02, 2020 10:09AM
Finally someone who gets it

Re: Pulling in Indiana (Governor just outlined reopening) May 02, 2020 01:40PM
Indeed there are things more important than a tractor pull.Like freedom to attend the church of your choice, the freedom to support yourself & family. Attend funerals of family members without fear of arrest. Not to loose everything you worked years for because some boob who's drank at the public trough there entire life, decides you are nonessential. Maybe coming to grips with the reality you can not control everything on planet earth & neither can the government. Maybe asking if we as a nation are going to run up the white flag each & every time our communist friends send a new virus our way, as they seem to do every few years, & hide in our rabbit holes. See, lots of things more important, it' s just that it's a tractor pull site & thus a lot of comments are pulling related.

Re: Pulling in Indiana (Governor just outlined reopening) May 01, 2020 10:39PM
I agree that its time to move on from this crap!! People are still going to get it, It will never go away, Might as well live with it and get going again!

Re: Pulling in Indiana (Governor just outlined reopening) May 01, 2020 11:33PM
There has been a cancellation of a county fair in NY already. They are the first and I think they will likely all fall like dominoes now. Cuomo has already made statements that cast serious doubt on the State fair which is end of Aug. No pull there but reveals his state of mind and decision making process.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2020 11:34PM by nyspullnut.

Re: Pulling in Indiana (Governor just outlined reopening) May 02, 2020 01:24AM
County fairs in KY cancelled a week ago, I believe if my research is correct that was before any cancellation in NY, but late yesterday afternoon if story is correct, all of Missouri county and the State Fair cancelled for 2020.

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Re: Pulling in Indiana (Governor just outlined reopening) May 02, 2020 02:34AM
I can find nothing where the 2020 MO State Fair has been cancelled.....Events scheduled at the MO State Fair grounds were cancelled thru May 10th..Also the Dream Factory pull on June 6th that was to be held at the state fair grounds was cancelled by the promoters.

Re: Pulling in Indiana (Governor just outlined reopening) May 02, 2020 07:00AM
I found this, maybe not fact or maybe it is but this is copied from another page.

Read on F.B Truck Pulling Madness that all fairs have been cancelled is Mo.?
There goes pulling in that state....more 'sheep' will follow now.

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Re: Pulling in Indiana (Governor just outlined reopening) May 02, 2020 12:16PM
[www.mostatefair.com]

Right here is a link to the Missouri State Fair website...At this point it says nothing about the 2020 fair being cancelled...You cant believe everything that you read on FB..I would guess that a few county fairs will be cancelled but not all of them..Starting on Monday May 4th theres no limits on outdoor crowd sizes in Missouri as long as social distancing is practiced...That was a surprise to me..This goes thru May 31st..I guess that things could always change..It looks like there will be some pulls in MO if the promoters are willing to take a chance..I'm all for things being opened back up..Lets do some pulling..

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,687, Posts: 229,790, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,953.

Our newest member Jason