guillotine cables/hardware May 06, 2020 10:06AM
I purchased a dual line gillotine air kill and have a console mounted cable with a truck pto style pull knob. Where can I readily get the additional cable needed for the rear kill line to the back of the tractor for sled kill. Thanks for any assistance. Art Wooden 502-7five8-5768

Re: guillotine cables/hardware May 07, 2020 12:26AM
Custom Control Cables

Re: guillotine cables/hardware May 07, 2020 12:54PM
I just run hi tensile wire through some DOT air brake tubing, form a loop at the back, and leave tubing loose at your air shut off. then you attach your dash control to the DOT tubing. when you pull dash control, it will pull both wire and tubing away from guillotine. if wire gets pulled at rear? it simply pulls wire free of guillotine with out messing up your dash control? functional......

Re: guillotine cables/hardware May 08, 2020 04:27PM
I used a Buyers PTO cable, welded a nut to a D-ring to take place of the knob. Then its solid mounted. Wire can be pulled all the way out. Part number I used R38D6X15. 15 feet long but can be trimmed easily.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,682, Posts: 229,784, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason