Potential combo Class May 18, 2020 07:11AM
What are anyone’s thoughts if the NTPA or PPL were to run a combo class between Pro Stocks and Super Stocks at an event such as Cloverdale or Fort Recovery as a trial class, I myself genuinely think it would be very competitive based off of what videos I have seen out east.

Re: Potential combo Class May 18, 2020 07:19AM
What Super Stock class do you think would work best. Diesel or Alcohol. It would be fun to watch. In the east PS weigh 10.000 lbs and Diesel weigh 9500 or something like that

Re: Potential combo Class May 18, 2020 08:53AM
I’d be interested to see both fuels, I think the Pro’s make enough HP and Torque to compete very well with diesel supers, I am not sure about the alcohol’s though.

Re: Potential combo Class May 18, 2020 03:03PM
Back a few years ago before midsouth pullers picked up the limited pro class
They had a combo class. It was super farm limited pro and light super stock tractors.
I don’t remember what the weight was for it though.

Re: Potential combo Class May 18, 2020 11:15AM
here are the actual detailed rules for such a class. USA-EAST has been running these rules for many years ... we permit Diesel and Alkies in our "Smoker Series". some of our past champions have done very well at the national level: Jody Ross - Jason Svonavek and even Tom Dickerson many years ago..

[fullpullproductions.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,629, Posts: 229,692, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,900.

Our newest member JD_8520