Tennessee Pulls June 12th & 13th May 22, 2020 12:06PM
June 12th Middle Tennessee Pullers will be having their first event @ Manchester, Tn.

June 13th will be the annual Eagleville Super Pull in Eagleville, Tn

Both events will be running:

Light Super Stocks,
Limited Light Super Stocks,
3000rpm small block hot farm,
Stock & open diesel/gas trucks.

Both events have plenty of easy parking & Collier will be the sled for both hooks.

A quick search on Facebook will have about all the info or you’re welcome to give me a call @ 931-212-3602

No face masks required (except for Jon Hancock). Lol

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2020 03:41AM by Cody.

Re: Tennessee Pulls June 12th & 13th May 22, 2020 12:38PM
You need to add a SF class or a 4.1 class!!

Re: Tennessee Pulls June 12th & 13th May 22, 2020 12:58PM
Get some together & call me. 931-212-3602

Re: Tennessee Pulls June 12th & 13th May 22, 2020 01:41PM
Who would all be interested for a 4.1 class and a SF class??!!

Re: Tennessee Pulls June 12th & 13th May 24, 2020 02:38PM
4.1 Limited Pro Tractors have been added. $500 to win. Paying 5 places

Re: Tennessee Pulls June 12th & 13th May 24, 2020 03:14PM
Flyer

Re: Tennessee Pulls June 12th & 13th May 24, 2020 03:47PM
Class list in running order

Re: Tennessee Pulls June 12th & 13th May 25, 2020 03:59AM
10,000 Hot Farm

3x3
Water injection
Intercooler
Slotted chargers
20.8 cuts
Small block.

TWD???? May 25, 2020 11:51AM
This is probably gonna be the last class we add but..... We’ve had some good interest in adding a PPL/NTPA TWD class. I’m not sure what we can scrape up on purse as we already have 16 classes on the books. We should be good on time with 2 sleds & starting @ 6pm. Let me know what you guys think. I’ve heard from 4 so far but would like to have atleast 4 more confirm before I add it to the roster. I’m also listening if anyone has some purse ideas for the class.

931-212-3602

Re: TWD???? May 27, 2020 06:48PM
Any classes for 60's model Deutz tractors?

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: TWD???? May 28, 2020 01:06AM
Sled won’t stop em.

Re: TWD???? May 28, 2020 02:05AM
Godzilla is unstoppable, I forgot...

Manchester, TN June 12th May 28, 2020 02:55AM
Middle Tennessee Pullers will be having their first event of the season Friday June 12th ( the night before Eagleville) They have been gracious enough to add the Light Supers to their show & are willing to add a couple more classes if needed. We want to welcome everyone from near & far to Tennessee in a couple weeks are want to do our best to show some of the Southern Hospitality. Please give the guys & gals with MTPA a call if you have any questions about their event.

Manchester, TN (MTPA) Friday June 12th

Eagleville, TN. Saturday June 13th

Facebook page May 28, 2020 03:32PM
Please help us promote! We have 2 months worth of advertising to pull off in 2 weeks.

[facebook.com]

Updated Flyer with class order May 30, 2020 12:08PM
Updated Flyer with the class order

This will be a fast paced show.
Drivers meeting @ 4:30
Line up starts @ 5
Pull will start @ 5:59
Two sleds will be in action with a backup on the grounds.

There will be multiple camera crews @ the event filming.

The pits will be open.

We have plenty of room for haulers but we are gonna park everyone neatly & tight.

Haulers will be able to park anytime after 5pm on the 12th.

I do ask that all refreshments be in cups & I ask that everyone be professional.

3 armbands per puller. We don’t charge a stupid admission price ($10)

There’s a lot of tailgating area at our facility & it will open @ 4pm. ($4 to park inside before the show starts)

Our guys & gals are working their tails off to make this a great event. If there’s a pull question, please feel free to call & ask me anytime. 931-212-3602

All of the event updates will be posted on the Facebook page.

[facebook.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2020 01:07PM by Cody.

Re: Updated Flyer with class order June 03, 2020 12:58PM
Wonder how many 4.1 will be coming??

Ya’ll come on down!! June 07, 2020 03:56AM
Little under a week out & everything is coming together nicely. Track has been leveled & ripped. Water is fixing to start going in. Have you seen the weather for next weekend? Looks fantastic!!

Event address is :
747 Chapel Hill Pike
Eagleville, TN

Nearest hotels are going to be Henry Horton State Park, Columbia, TN or Murfreesboro, TN

If coming from the East, the puller entrance will be the first one you come to. It will be the last if coming from the west. (It will be marked)

Looking forward to a good show. Hollar if y’all need something. 931-212-3602

Re: Ya’ll come on down!! June 11, 2020 07:49AM
Where can someone find the rules for the 12500 farm stock class

Re: Ya’ll come on down!! June 11, 2020 09:07AM
12,500 lb Farmstock Tractor
1. 12,500 lb max weight with 1% tolerance.
2. Cast rear wheels, no dish wheels.
3. Front hanging weights must be in stock location, side and rear weights allowed.
4. Must pull from factory drawbar location, draw bar can be shortened.
5. Tractor must have working rock shaft and PTO
6. All components must be AG components and brand correct.
7. 20.8 max tire size.
8. 6mph speed limit.

Re: Ya’ll come on down!! June 11, 2020 11:46AM
Fix'n to cyall in the backa country andosumm tracorpulli'n widsummgoodeoleboizzzzzzzzz

Event Layout June 12, 2020 01:06AM
Regardless if this is your first visit to Eagleville or if you support the event every year, we just wanted to illustrate the changes we have made in the flow of the event. The blue highlighted area will be Puller Parking. This will be the first entrance coming from the East. There will be an upper & lower parking lanes. (If you’re lucky, you’ll get a shade tree).

We ask that pullers be very considerate when parking haulers because we are gonna probably need all the space available.

The other highlighted area will be the staging area. There will be two sets of scales set up on the horse show track, one on the East side & one on the West. Those pulling Wesley Simpson’s sled will use the West side scales. Justin Collier’s scales will be on the East. This will allow plenty of staging area after the scales for both sides.

You may need to swing wide turning in off the highway & we are probably gonna extend the culvert a little further just to make sure Jon Hancock can land his yacht.

Event Address is:

747 Chapel Hill Pike
Eagleville, TN 37060

If you get lost, just stop & ask anyone within a 20mi radius where is the “Eagleville Tractor Grounds” ....chances are, they’ll know.

Re: Event Layout June 14, 2020 02:48AM
Any results from both nights

Re: Event Layout June 14, 2020 03:51AM
LLSS --- Travis Gordon both nights, i dont know how to post them on here from a text, but Ole Rags was 2nd on Friday by about 10ft and Jason Coomer was second on Saturday by roughly 4 ft -- 2 diesels an 2 alcohol top 4 on Saturday can't get any mor competitive than this class with all colors represented.

Re: Event Layout June 14, 2020 01:29PM
It would have been nice to see the pull. How many other people drove a few hours, waited in traffic for a few more hours and then got told by police that they were at capacity and to leave?

Re: Event Layout June 14, 2020 02:53PM
I drove 3 hours sat in line for an hour and a half and likely another hour or more wait to get in...I turned around and went home. I got out of line at 7pm CT and a friend in line behind me got in. The pull started at 6pm and if the Eagleville police and Rutherford Co. Sheriff started turning people away I understand.

Here is a LINK to video of the backed up traffic. The total line to get in, from each direction was likely over 3 miles long.

Am I upset? Yes...upset at myself for not leaving my house sooner. This pull should clearly show how thirsty people are for pulling and an opportunity to get out and about. No one, and I mean no one knew the crowd would be like that, but now we know and the question is: will other events get this kind of response and should they be prepared?

My hat is off to the TVPPA crew for handling the event as they did. They are by and large a group of younger pullers who have a heart for the sport; we need more young people like them to step up and keep this sport alive for years to come.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Event Layout June 14, 2020 11:20PM
I agree with you Bryan. I think this really does show how bad people want to get out and enjoy the sport. While I did not and was not able to attend the Eagleville event, what a great response by the fans to show support for the sport!! I hope this gets some promoters, who are worried about gate sales, a good idea of what their event can do.

Re: Event Layout June 15, 2020 12:18AM
I drove 4 hrs and was there over 2 and half hours early (3:21), but gates did not open until 4 (according to the flyers) so we went to get something to eat, and when we came back just a short bit later, the whole town was backed up and we waited in line for 2 and a half hours before the police started telling everyone that they were at capacity and no one else would be allowed into the pull. After we left and went to the hotel we saw on Facebook that people were being allowed in but they were parking at the local gas stations and walking. I'm annoyed by the whole situation. I wasted lots of time and money on fuel and a hotel room for nothing. Everything was closed by the time we had waited in the line for so long, so we didn't get to do anything other than stay in a hotel in Murfreesboro, TN.

Re: Event Layout June 15, 2020 04:28AM
Parking was a challenge. There’s only so many we can squeeze down a 2 lane road. We knew there would be a good crowd but everyone’s expectations were greatly exceeded. I understand the frustration of those who didn’t get in & believe me, everything that we could do to find parking In short notice was done. As with any big event, there’s always some issues to address & we have already started working on next year.

Re: Event Layout June 15, 2020 11:28AM
I was stacking them in like split wood, just ran out of room believe me the last thing I ever dreamed of doing was say there is no room, started to chance the fields across the road but didn't know how that would go over. I hope those that couldn't get a parking space are not turned away in the future but "who knew". I watched and heard others state that no one would show but that turned out to be more than false.

Re: Event Layout June 17, 2020 02:42AM
I definitely will not be making another drive like that for a pull this year. Maybe if it is within an hour or so of home I'll risk it, but it just isn't worth it right now. I'm just glad I left the tractor at home or I would have been more upset that I wasted 3 times as much fuel and didn't get in.

Re: Event Layout June 17, 2020 09:46AM
if you had brought the tractor I would have invented a spot for you to park if it was at Eagleville implement and towed in

Re: Event Layout June 16, 2020 01:16PM
Any 4.1 results thank you

Re: Event Layout June 17, 2020 05:28AM
How about results for the whole weekend, all classes
Thanks

Re: Event Layout June 17, 2020 09:38AM
Look on the Eagleville Tractor pull Facebook page. All of the results are posted.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,561, Posts: 229,569, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,055, Posts: 225,833.

Our newest member BadHabit2