Vendors does and donts in shipping May 24, 2020 03:08PM
I have something funny to post and would love to se if anyone can top this one .I had been waiting on parts for a week longer than it should have taken from Lakota Racing to finish a project and it just so happens they had sent two packages part of the order in a regular box .So i got that one a week ago with part of my order missing the project was on hold couldnt do anything this was a week ago tonight after supper i wanted some ice cream I had noticed a few days earlier in the freezer we keep in the Garage there was a box of assorted ice cream bars i ask my wife were she got those she stated she didnt get those and thought i had ordered them and the UPS dropped that box and another one off so she had put it in the freezer.I told her ups does not deliver ice cream so i went to the garrage got the box out of the freezer and there was my nice cold parts LOL so venders please dont ship parts in food boxes Top this one

Re: Vendors does and donts in shipping May 24, 2020 05:13PM
Lewis, I have a wife just like yours! Lol

Re: Vendors does and donts in shipping May 25, 2020 02:26AM
Not pulling parts related but about 30 years ago I need a wheel and tire for a Snowcat. It was a few days before Christmas ( our busiest week) so I needed it desperately. The vendor is in Minneapolis/St. Paul,Mn very near the airport but the issue was that the airlines were limiting shipping to Christmas presents at the time. I told him to wrap it up in Christmas paper and put it on the plane...Merry Christmas to me! Ended up he didn't need to,I kinda wish he had anyway.

S'no Farmer

Re: Vendors does and donts in shipping May 25, 2020 02:29AM
u better watch out she will tie you back up and then you can't finish anything

Re: Vendors does and donts in shipping - that's a good one May 25, 2020 12:44PM
Lewis Conner
I have something funny to post and would love to se if anyone can top this one .I had been waiting on parts for a week longer than it should have taken from Lakota Racing to finish a project and it just so happens they had sent two packages part of the order in a regular box .So i got that one a week ago with part of my order missing the project was on hold couldnt do anything this was a week ago tonight after supper i wanted some ice cream I had noticed a few days earlier in the freezer we keep in the Garage there was a box of assorted ice cream bars i ask my wife were she got those she stated she didnt get those and thought i had ordered them and the UPS dropped that box and another one off so she had put it in the freezer.I told her ups does not deliver ice cream so i went to the garrage got the box out of the freezer and there was my nice cold parts LOL so venders please dont ship parts in food boxes Top this one

That one is pretty hard to top LewisGrinning

You might want to look a little deeper in the freezer, you might have a couple turbos or injection pumps in thereWinking

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,678, Posts: 229,780, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason