Henry May 28, 2020 08:25AM
I know we are yet a month and a half away, and my kids are watching this event like crazy hoping there is no cancellation. The listed classes do not show Pro Stock tractors or Unlimited SS tractors scheduled (PPL site). Is this accurate?

They also want to know if they will ever get to see the Semi class at this show before they get into junior high (3 years)...haha

Re: Henry May 28, 2020 08:54AM
Correct, they dropped the Unlimited SS Tractors last year and this year they replaced the Pro Stock Tractors with the Light Pro Stock Tractors. It's also, up to the promoter whether or not they will ever have the Semi's. You could always travel a little northwest to Freeport the week after to catch them on Tuesday and Wednesday night.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Henry May 28, 2020 10:06AM
The way things are rolling in IL don't count on any County Fairs in July Large Crowds allowed maybe by July 29th

Re: Henry May 29, 2020 07:41AM
AJ, This is what I have been telling my boys...nothing is guaranteed this year in IL for sure. I mean good grief, just ask the IL dirt tracks about that one.

Bye bye Henry, see ya next year June 02, 2020 02:59PM
...unfortunately, they had to make a decision and they posted their decision earlier today. I hate to see this but understand. Gonna really have to work to find some things to do this summer...ha

Re: Bye bye Henry, see ya next year June 02, 2020 04:39PM
Jerseyville also cancelled and Freeport will be making their decision Thursday. I can guess what the outcome of that decision will be.

Brent Yaron

Re: Bye bye Henry, see ya next year June 03, 2020 12:52AM
Henry has been cancelled? Where was this posted?

Re: Bye bye Henry, see ya next year June 03, 2020 01:24AM
On their website.

Brent Yaron

Re: Henry June 03, 2020 02:09AM
It's not right but it's time just sit and take my lumps and move on I've been looking for a reason to do some other things and we will all live without a summer of pulling i think ..

so why are we sitting here beating ourselves up about it

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,687, Posts: 229,792, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,955.

Our newest member Jason