Mound City Thoughts June 28, 2020 06:21AM
Hats off to the promoters, track crew, etc for making day #2 work! great crowds, especially Sat night! Great bunch of tractors and trucks there!
1-Our Light Super class didn't put on the best show Fri night but Sat night we did better....congrats to Blackbourn on the win fri night and Terry family Sat night. Hope our buddy with alter ego tractor is ok after the fire.

2-Prostocks had to good nights of hooking---they put on a good show

3-Limited Pro Stocks--great numbers...30 each night? Heard rumors of possibly a protest soon on a green tractor that wins every single time....cubic inch and getting PPL to do like NTPA and others and take away his computer controlled throttle/brake system...I guess he has been busted before on some stuff and some are ready to prove it again? NO other class anywhere has one person dominate like this-I think some pullers are catching on and have had enough was what I heard--Also there are some tires out there WELL over 210 inches....the width was OK but measure the circumference! They are way too tall!! (the 1st version India made Pro Pullers)

4-TWD trucks awesome show! lots of noise

again overall good job to everyone! hats off!!

Re: Mound City Thoughts June 28, 2020 06:48AM
For a light super guy you seem more concerned with the 4.1’s. Odd

If you watched his launch either his computer controls suck or he didn’t coordinate his clutch leg very well lol.
You’ve got to many engine builders in this class with their head in the sand. Only a couple are focused in the right direction. For the rest there’s always Gordyville Beer

Re: Mound City Thoughts June 28, 2020 08:18AM
I don’t think that he is the only one that dominates his class his stuff just doesn’t break unlike the other guys that should be able to dominate there class. Also what is your source for hearing that they are going to protest

Re: Mound City Thoughts June 28, 2020 09:09AM
Any video on the Alter Ego tractor?

Re: Mound City Thoughts June 28, 2020 09:38AM
I am glad they got the pull to happen at all for one thing!!! And, It looked like a pretty good event at that, Lots of iron! Great job Mound City Promoters and crew!!

Re: Mound City Thoughts June 28, 2020 10:28AM
If someone wants to protest, all they have to do is lay out the protest money and put their money where their mouth is instead of talking about it. Just my opinion. If I was going to protest someone, I wouldn't talk about it and give them a chance to get illegal parts or items removed before the protest. I'd put up the money right after he "Dominated" the class on a given day. As they always say, "Put up or shut up" Just a word of caution, be prepared to loose your protest money! Good luck!

Re: Mound City Thoughts June 29, 2020 04:04AM
I saw another post on here as well asking about where all the pro stocks were. Yes they did put on a good show but to me the lack of numbers in the pro stock class was kind of disappointing less then half of the pre committed tractors were there.

Re: Mound City Thoughts June 29, 2020 11:07AM
Talking to the pro guys, many of them have had trouble getting parts due to covid shutting down foundrys.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009