Tractor names August 09, 2020 07:41AM
Stealing names that are still on tractors and have been for ages . Thoughts ?

Re: Tractor names August 09, 2020 08:28AM
I feel like there are basic or common phrase names that are acceptable to steal, like for example "Full Throttle" or "Double Trouble." But there are more personal or well known names that shouldn't be stolen like "Simon Sez" or "Red Line Fever."

Re: Tractor names August 09, 2020 08:40AM
Stealing is stealing -- be an original , its always best !!!

Re: Tractor names August 09, 2020 12:34PM
Some names in one part of the country may have never been heard of lots of boys named Jeff and Bobby

Re: Tractor names August 09, 2020 01:56PM
I think in all fairness “Wheeler” isn’t far off. If you’re building or buying a pulling tractor chances are you know the big names in pulling. Any thoughts on stealing a name if you’re in a different country? I still agree with being original, there’s still plenty of names out there people haven’t taken. I know names like “Sneaky Snake” and “The Rooster” have been stolen in the past.

Re: Tractor names August 09, 2020 11:45PM
I guess my problem is when you have a tractor that is still running , has ran for a long time , has fans or a loyal following , and especially when a tractor has won a lot of championships , and somebody puts that name on a new tractor. If you truly love the sport you don't swipe a name. if you are creative enough to make your own tractor , put your own name on it. i am just glad to see i am not the only one with this opinion

Re: Tractor names August 10, 2020 12:37AM
How about the Outlaws pulling in NY. I guess they never heard of the other Outlaws group. I know it's not a tractor name but it's crazy you could not think of a more original name. Just sayn

Re: Tractor names August 10, 2020 12:46AM
What is the name in question? There are definitely some over-lapping names out there, but I believe some of them are so generic that it is not intentional.

Re: Tractor names August 10, 2020 11:29AM
There was and still probably is a tractor call the OUTLAW. A friend of mine owned it in central Mn. He has just sold it a short time ago and I think it went to New York.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009