Live Streaming August 15, 2020 02:14AM
So with the lack of pulling events close to home I have been live streaming a few events this year. I have watched 1 Outlaw, 2 NTPA and 1 PPL pull. With the Outlaw and Ntpa streams the quality was OK at best. Video was a little glitchy and sometimes the sound was a bit off but not terrible and for the same cost as admission I couldn't complain. Last night I streamed the PPL event and I was blown away. The quality was as good as any televised event and it only cost $7 for a month! I think NTPA and Outlaws might need to step it up a bit. BTW, Excellent pull last night in Farley, the Simons put on one heck of a show for their 1st PPL event.

Re: Live Streaming August 15, 2020 04:01AM
I agree 100% I only have a few dislikes but this is with most all of Live Streaming of Truck and Tractor Pulls, guess because I have done a few and/or posted to internet radio, I liked PPL’s rendition last night with Leroy commentating and interviewing a few people, but it is not hard to pipe the tracks audio into a live stream, then put Leroy on mic with Dan Mayer and in my opinion that would make the show much better. Just my opinion, but I hate hearing announcer in background, the announcer puts excitement into the show, let us here them.

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Re: Live Streaming August 15, 2020 05:12AM
Yes great quality stream last night was but to bad they cant flash up leaders board after each hook or every couple to let you know where everybody is at. other then that it was great. Ntpa streams are usually pretty good also and outlaws are really good also nice to see some pulling.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,725, Posts: 229,857, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,084, Posts: 225,981.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro