Where are some of these Diesel Pulling Trucks? August 27, 2020 04:15AM
With Scheid coming up this weekend...it got me thinking about some of the pulling trucks that I haven't seen around for a little while now.
Duramaxs like Climax, Evil Diesel, and SuperMax. Kyle Michael and Climax was starting to look good and seemed to vanish. The Evil Diesel truck was showing tons of potential but if I remember right it had some problems the last time out. As for the SuperMax, I would love to see that truck back out but I wasn't sure with the passing of Chris how much they would pull.
Also other trucks like Double Overtime and One Nation(he had it out a couple times last year).
Didn't know if anybody had any info on these 5 trucks or some other trucks?

Re: Where are some of these Diesel Pulling Trucks? August 27, 2020 05:22PM
Must have figured out they didn’t have anything for them inline 6’s

Re: Where are some of these Diesel Pulling Trucks? August 28, 2020 10:38AM
im am super excited to see what the new cummins killer can do with his new sigma pumped wagler motor. as for climax i heard he was focusing on other things now, randys evil diesel will be back with a billet block soon. thats all the info i got.

Re: Where are some of these Diesel Pulling Trucks? August 28, 2020 05:23PM
Did about what I figured lol, I’d change the name after that much losing

Re: Where are some of these Diesel Pulling Trucks? August 29, 2020 12:39AM
5th place when the track was going away...is that bad lol? That thing has ridiculous power now and has a much better chassis setup now.

Re: Where are some of these Diesel Pulling Trucks? August 29, 2020 01:42AM
You can have all the power on the dyno, but if you can’t make it work it ain’t worth a dang, Cummins killer always getting killed by the cummins

Re: Where are some of these Diesel Pulling Trucks? August 29, 2020 02:04AM
You sure like to jump up and down about those Cummins, atleast the Cummins killer is something different to watch instead of a cookie cutter Haisley built engine it may not always place well but it does bring an element of excitement to the show and with the changes they have made it may surprise you in the near future .

Re: Where are some of these Diesel Pulling Trucks? August 29, 2020 03:16AM
Shoot the truck that won ain’t got no haisley motor

Re: Where are some of these Diesel Pulling Trucks? August 29, 2020 05:31AM
Fair enough, but then it’s one of the few that doesn’t ..... either way cookie cutter .

Re: Where are some of these Diesel Pulling Trucks? August 29, 2020 05:37AM
Winning seems pretty good

Re: Where are some of these Diesel Pulling Trucks? August 29, 2020 06:19AM
Yeah? Win a lot with yours do ya ?

Re: Where are some of these Diesel Pulling Trucks? August 29, 2020 06:35AM
Skreet pulls

Re: Where are some of these Diesel Pulling Trucks? August 29, 2020 02:06AM
Cummin killer in Top 5 last night, first hook with a brand new chassis, brand new, one off engine setup in a deep class of trucks. Pretty good for a ol v8 id say

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2020 02:07AM by 8030acpuller.

Re: Where are some of these Diesel Pulling Trucks? August 29, 2020 03:23AM
You mean them going mechanical injection?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2020 03:31AM by Lilshadetree.

Re: Where are some of these Diesel Pulling Trucks? August 29, 2020 02:11PM
You seem to know a lot about everything to do with the super class so you should know what engine I’m talking about

Re: Where are some of these Diesel Pulling Trucks? August 29, 2020 03:47PM
Well I know enough to know a v8 isn’t to ideal, and Waglers 460 has been out a while, going mechanical injection isn’t some new thing I’ve seen other p pumped duramaxs, now sigma pump sure it’s different but in the dark territory? Nah

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,717, Posts: 229,827, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,963.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro