VP torq DX September 01, 2020 03:56AM
Does this fuel require more cc when switch over to it.

Re: VP torq DX September 01, 2020 04:48AM
It makes more power than straight diesel just the way it is. Power it in and go.

Re: VP torq DX September 01, 2020 12:08PM
It starts much easier that pump fuel as well doesn’t it? Thanks

Re: VP torq DX September 02, 2020 03:25AM
As mentioned above results vary using VP. Some will see gains and some will not and this is due to how the engine is set up. One of the above posts referenced having to make a change when using it which should point you in the right direction on whether your engine is set up correctly to respond to it or not

Re: VP torq DX September 01, 2020 02:00PM
We have run it several times on the dyno and it shows no gains over pump diesel.

Re: VP torq DX September 01, 2020 03:25PM
From experience of using the VP Torq DX I've noticed my tractor starts much easier and does not wet stack. What I like most about this fuel is that its consistent. I know for a fact im running the exact blend of fuel everytime, compared to regular pump diesel fuel that i have no idea where my local gas station orginally purchased the fuel from and not only that but what kind of fuel will i be getting the next time i need diesel fuel. Pump diesel comes from all over and it constantly changes. But the biggest thing you need to be aware of when using the VP diesel is that you most certainly will have to turn down your timing! This fuel burns much hotter and you will burn up pistons if you don't turn down timing!

Re: VP torq DX September 01, 2020 10:41PM
We started running it 2 years ago after we went to the dyno starts easier and made a difference on the dyno, went back last year with a different fuel ( not saying any names don’t want bash anyone’s product) but left the dyno running VP. Thanks

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,724, Posts: 229,854, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,084, Posts: 225,979.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro