Iowa state fair August 19, 2009 01:58PM
Been gone all day, did they get to pull or not, any results if so? Thanks

Re: Iowa state fair August 19, 2009 03:09PM
Yes they pulled. Heard there was a rain delay. No official results but heard that Geared Green got 3rd in the ProStock class and their was around 26-28 trucks in the ProStock Class. Top 6 were normal Outlaw trucks.

Re: Iowa state fair August 20, 2009 12:46AM
Yes the pull was held after about a 2hr rain delay during which we were entertained by the track crew trying to remove the water and mud!!Lots of iron. Was fast paced pull once it got rolling. Sorry don't have any results.

Re: Iowa state fair August 20, 2009 01:52AM
Just a few of the winners off the top of my head, I didn't get a chance to watch much of the pick up classes.

Mod - 1st Lively

SF - 1st Kavan Magnum Force

LSS - 1st Ulmer The Weapon

DSS - 1st Goodwin Intimidator

[www.ulmerracing.com]

Re: Iowa state fair August 20, 2009 03:21AM
Thanks again Allen. Wish they would update the Outlaw sight so we can see the rest of the results. Great job on the Weapon, sure running good!

Re: Iowa state fair August 20, 2009 03:33AM
Wouldn't it though... Nothing like having one of your biggest pulls of the year and not even updating the site. I have heard that there was a death in the family and that is too bad but it doesn't take long to upload some pages and change links.

Re: Iowa state fair August 20, 2009 10:18AM
When was the last time Goodwin didn't won the IA State Fair?

Re: Iowa state fair August 20, 2009 11:17AM
Not sure but I love to see Ulmer's and Stray Horse put it to him...........

Re: Iowa state fair August 25, 2009 02:35AM
Stray Horse quit coming to the Iowa State Fair years ago because the track is always bad for any tractors with horsepower. Track has been getting better the last few years, but was real bad this year with all the rain. The big 10,000 lb. pro stocks even had a hard time hooking up on it. Thats why the Bad tractor with no power that has never won a hook took first place. I do give them credit for getting the show in this year.

Re: Iowa state fair August 27, 2009 09:58AM
Most would have gave up on pull. After the it rained after pull started I thought show was over. Track crew did a heck of a job getting it ready again. Announcer did a good job of keeping us informed on what was going on. Rained again after pull was over.

Way to go Ummel!!!!!! August 20, 2009 08:38AM
Congrats to Jeff Ummel on his win with the BAD!!!! Hope it's the first of many to come.

Re: Way to go Ummel!!!!!! August 24, 2009 02:33PM
Thanks guys the team needed that one thanks.. Think we finally got the bugs worked out (hopefully) thanks again

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009