kubota turbo December 22, 2020 02:01AM
I just installed a turbo on my Kubota x1100 rtv and it makes 6 lb boost but goin up a hill its stil the same speed as it was stock does anybody know howto turn fuel pressure up

Re: kubota turbo December 22, 2020 02:35AM
Problem isn't your engine, its the hydrostatic drive system. They were not designed for speed like many other brands of side x sides. They were designed for work and pulling power.

Re: kubota turbo December 22, 2020 05:52AM
You must be really simple.
You need more RPM’s.

Re: kubota turbo December 22, 2020 06:13AM
Simple you must be simple. You obviously have no clue how a hydrostatic drive works. It runs off of pressure from a hydraulic pump. It has nothing to do with engine speed. The engine is not directly coupled to the drive train like Polaris, Can-Am and others. It is a hydrostatic drive system you can theoretically have your engine running 2000 rpms and the wheels not turn due to extreme load conditions. Yes you may gain a little ground speed when you step on the pedal, but at the same time you are adjusting the swash plates in the transmission to move forward or reverse. Again, these units were designed for work not racing or recreation as others are.

Re: kubota turbo December 22, 2020 07:48AM
can the transmission be adjusted or any thing else I can do it works good on bottom end

Re: kubota turbo December 22, 2020 09:08AM
I used to have one of these units. About all you can do is to adjust the drive linkage so that it moves the swash plate further. I did this on mine quite a few years ago, if you adjust it so that it almost wants to move without touching the pedal, you can get about 30mph out of it, and that's about it. Made quite a bit of difference on mine....

Re: kubota turbo December 22, 2020 11:44AM
where is that located at theres so many adjutments

Re: kubota turbo December 23, 2020 03:10AM
I'll see if I can get a picture for you...

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,737, Posts: 229,874, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,987.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM