Simon raffling off a mod January 04, 2021 10:13AM
My buddy told me that one of the Simon is raffling off a mod. Does anyone know about this.

Re: Simon raffling off a mod January 04, 2021 10:59AM
Yep, saw it on another site ( pulling tractors for sale - Facebook ) !!!

Re: Simon raffling off a mod January 04, 2021 11:07AM
Yup, they are selling the tractor that they bought from LD Nation, which was Wayne Bunnage's "Keeps on Tickin". They made a bunch of changes to it and are now raffling it off because they acquired a new tractor.

They are selling 250 tickets/spots for $1000 each. Currently, they have 97 spots sold from what RJ had mentioned. Any other questions I would reach out to RJ about.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Simon raffling off a mod January 04, 2021 04:06PM
Over 135 now.

Re: Simon raffling off a mod January 13, 2021 03:15PM
WOW $1000 each ticket and selling 250 spots. That’s $250k. If 130 are sold now that’s $130k. Sounds like the IRS needs a call.

Re: Simon raffling off a mod January 13, 2021 03:31PM
Wow, your math skills are impeccable!

Re: Simon raffling off a mod January 13, 2021 11:27PM
Wow
Sounds like the IRS needs a call.
This is exactly what's wrong with this country. It's NONE of your business. Who says they won't claim it on their taxes? Let them worry about it, it's their personal responsibility. You're the busybody that turns your neighbor in for not wearing a mask, or the guy who turns in someone for having a friend over during a lock-down. Are your neighbors hedges 1" higher than town code... better turn them in to the town! Mind your own business.

It's a fun and creative way to sell something. Is it the most efficient way? Is it a more profitable way? I don't know, but it's a creative option and I think it's an interest idea to try. I hope things work out well for the Simon's raffle.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2021 08:28AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Simon raffling off a mod January 14, 2021 11:59AM
THANK YOU JAKE!!! I wanted to say something as well but would have been more "colorful and less tack" hahahahahahah

Re: Simon raffling off a mod January 15, 2021 03:50AM
Right on, Jake. The inability of people to mind their own business and ignore things that don't concern them is the single biggest problem in this country (and really most of western civilization), and is the root of a lot of the other problems we are having. Including the current political climate.

Re: Simon raffling off a mod January 16, 2021 11:59PM
Thank you, Jake. This was a private lottery or raffle that the Simon's were running. They weren't making it public and we all should mind our own business when posting on this message board. And I agree with the comment being that being a "nosey neighbor" is by far the biggest problem our country has at this point.

Re: Simon raffling off a mod January 16, 2021 07:14AM
Don't know everything about that, but everybody make a wish that I win!!!!!! Please? JW

Re: Simon raffling off a mod January 04, 2021 11:08AM
Well that’s one way to sell a tractor! Be fun to watch the drawing

Re: Simon raffling off a mod January 07, 2021 04:32AM
So let’s say someone wins it that doesn’t normally pull or isn’t involved with pulling and would like to campaign it, what would it roughly cost to operate a tractor like that for a summer and yes I realize how many variables there could be.

Re: Simon raffling off a mod January 07, 2021 11:35PM
Because they are the law now. Just like the $9.25 cashier that is the mask police.

Re: Simon raffling off a mod January 07, 2021 05:13AM
Good question.

Another question,

Does the winner have to pay taxes on it?

Re: Simon raffling off a mod January 07, 2021 05:36AM
Tractor?
What tractor?

Re: Simon raffling off a mod January 07, 2021 07:00AM
HP
Tractor?
What tractor?

Yeah, I'm sure that goes both ways (Simon and the winner). The legality of the whole thing seems dubious at best. Not that I care or am complaining- no reason a guy shouldn't be able to sell something that way if he wants, but our betters probably feel differently. It seems like the FB posts disappear frequently as well.

Re: Simon raffling off a mod January 07, 2021 07:12AM
The posts on Facebook are getting removed by Facebook. That's why he was calling it a waffle instead of raffle, but Facebook still targeted it and took it down.

Brent Yaron

Re: Simon raffling off a mod January 07, 2021 01:40PM
with all the political persuasion, censoring and propaganda F-book does, why would they care if a tractor "raffle" or even a "waffle" was promoted?

Re: Simon raffling off a mod January 13, 2021 08:49AM
Who won the mod?

Re: Simon raffling off a mod January 13, 2021 11:25AM
They are still waiting to receive all the payments. Once that happens they will be posting about going live on Facebook and drawing a winner.

Brent Yaron

Re: Simon raffling off a mod January 14, 2021 02:11PM
Are they all sold?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,687, Posts: 229,792, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,955.

Our newest member Jason