Will the 4.1 kill and replace the super farm class January 17, 2021 07:59AM
How many think the 4.1 will kill and replace the super farm class. I'm not a puller I'm a photographer and just asking a general question.

Re: Will the 4.1 kill and replace the super farm class January 17, 2021 09:45AM
I think super farm pullers will eventually move up to 4.1 then the super farm class will be done but the 9500 hot farm will bump up to take super farms place.

Re: Will the 4.1 kill and replace the super farm class January 19, 2021 04:08PM
NYTPA number 2 and 3 super stock diesel points in 2019 were 4.1 tractors. We added the 4.1 class starting 2020 but unfortunately we haven't had a season to see what happens. My gut feeling tells me most will move up to 4.1 and super farm will die out to be replaced by hot farm. Much depends on promoter and numbers. We will see if we have a season. Just my two cents

Re: Will the 4.1 kill and replace the super farm class January 17, 2021 10:26AM
A good many of the 4.1 competitors were superfarm competitors and the class was founded for the most part by superfarm guys wanting something bigger but short of going prostock. I don’t see superfarm dying out ever. It’s now down to the guys who seem to be satisfied at that level

Re: Will the 4.1 kill and replace the super farm class January 17, 2021 11:28AM
My 2 cents
It’s now down to the guys who seem to be satisfied at that level

Is it though? Seems there was just a thread about Outlaws SF are going with a 3.6 charger now. How long before the other orgs follow suit? They keep bumping the chargers closer together eventually why would you bother with SF and not just go straight to 4.1?

Re: Will the 4.1 kill and replace the super farm class January 17, 2021 11:59AM
The 4.1 class is now between 2400 hp and 2600 hp the new 3.6 turbo on the outlaw super farms will put them about 1800 hp still a big difference between them and the 4.1 class puts them right in between the light limited pro class 1400
Horsepower to 1500 hp and the 4.1 class

Re: Will the 4.1 kill and replace the super farm class January 18, 2021 10:45AM
Doesn’t seem so
It’s now down to the guys who seem to be satisfied at that level

Is it though? Seems there was just a thread about Outlaws SF are going with a 3.6 charger now. How long before the other orgs follow suit? They keep bumping the chargers closer together eventually why would you bother with SF and not just go straight to 4.1?

Whats the price difference on a 3.6 to a 4.1 charger? I understand outlaws run a different part of the country. Im not familiar enough with outlaws or the area they run in to know if they offer a 4.1 class or if there is a large 4.1 class out west at all. However I think if I was going to upgrade from a 3.0 charger to 3.6 and the price difference wasn't too terrible, I'd just jump to the 4.1. But that only makes sense if they offer a 4.1 class out west. But then again I dont have a dog in the fight.

Re: Will the 4.1 kill and replace the super farm class January 17, 2021 11:56AM
I think Super Farm survives in the end however i think the hotfarm class needs to be sanctioned around the states to give a entry class because the super farm is to expensive to be a "beginner" class and the sport needs a beginner class and who knows that class may be the LLSS idk what it cost to build one of those from scratch

I'm a 4.1 puller and i felt that i could build a competitive tractor for the same money as what it would cost to build a super farm I know everyone has their on thoughts

Re: Will the 4.1 kill and replace the super farm class January 17, 2021 01:05PM
A top running LLSS built from scratch would run anywhere from 60 grand to 80 grand, depending on how much you can do yourself.

Re: Will the 4.1 kill and replace the super farm class January 18, 2021 03:07AM
Festus ,,,,,, This Post Dont Have 1 Damm Thing 2 Do With LLSS Tractors ,,,,,,,

Re: Will the 4.1 kill and replace the super farm class January 18, 2021 05:10AM
Read the post by new guy -- he ask what a llss cost ?

Re: Will the 4.1 kill and replace the super farm class January 24, 2021 08:38AM
Festus Haggin
A top running LLSS built from scratch would run anywhere from 60 grand to 80 grand, depending on how much you can do yourself.
That would buy the power plant.

Re: Will the 4.1 kill and replace the super farm class January 24, 2021 11:19AM
Id like to know who you are, ive got 2 of them that I'll sell each for that, papajohn has advertised both of his on here for under a hundred and as far as i know still has them, his are nicer than mine, so he probably hook somebody up !!!

Re: Will the 4.1 kill and replace the super farm class January 24, 2021 11:22AM
Forgot one thing -- me an papajohn get our weed from the same place, so idk !!! LOL

Re: Will the 4.1 kill and replace the super farm class January 17, 2021 04:41PM
Many super farm pullers have moved up and I’m sure more will.

Re: Will the 4.1 kill and replace the super farm class January 17, 2021 11:31PM
? 4 Festus ???? Where Do You Get Your Weed ???????

Re: Will the 4.1 kill and replace the super farm class January 18, 2021 01:59AM
Monticello, Wisconsin

Re: Will the 4.1 kill and replace the super farm class January 18, 2021 02:05AM
Regarding my first post about cost, I said depending on how much you can do yourself, a complete turn key would run you more than a hundred thousand-- some guys have a hundred and a half in them, some guys have bought tractors recently that are new or only a handful of runs on them for less than a hundred grand, LLSS is like about anything else --- you can spend whatever you want !!!

Re: Will the 4.1 kill and replace the super farm class January 18, 2021 04:39AM
Papa John do you think he is off base of the cost it would take to build a top LLSS. If so tell what it would take to build a Top LLSS

Re: Will the 4.1 kill and replace the super farm class January 18, 2021 12:16PM
Its a Shame 25 thousand was a nice one top of the line 10 years ago

Re: Will the 4.1 kill and replace the super farm class January 22, 2021 11:18AM
the 4.1 class might kill itself and actually bolster the super farm class if they have to go to component rearend with the horsepower they are getting out the them! food for thought!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,746, Posts: 229,888, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,992.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM