Gordywana Pick'em Contest February 01, 2021 02:29AM
Join the BMTP Pick'em Contest for your chance at winning Amazon Gift Cards, Beer Money Pulling Team swag, Hart's Diesel swag, and Extreme Performance & Tire Cutting swag! Top 5 finishers will be receiving a prize package!

Follow this link to join the contest: Gordywana Pick'em Contest

Winners will be decided on the most points earned throughout the weekend. 1 point for picking the winner of each class and 3 points if that winner goes on and wins the finals in their class as well.

You have until 10am EST Thursday to get your predictions filled out. We will try to update the standings after every session, but will make sure to have it posted after each day at the very least.

Let's have some fun with this and remember that the show starts at 11am EST on Thursday Afternoon. Support the event if you can, and if you can't make it, head over to whatssmokin.net and purchase the live stream! It's going to be a great weekend!

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Gordywana Pick'em Contest February 01, 2021 05:05AM
May just be for me, but the link for the pick em game shows up as an error.

Re: Gordywana Pick'em Contest February 01, 2021 05:22AM
I did mine right when it started, but went back now and it's not available. We must have crashed their site lol.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Re: Gordywana Pick'em Contest February 01, 2021 05:25AM
Form got flagged as Phishing because of the number of responses we are getting. Working with the form company now to unblock it. Hopefully it will be back up soon.

Brent Yaron

Re: Gordywana Pick'em Contest February 02, 2021 02:32AM
Crashing the site isn't good, but it's honestly great to see that so many people have taken an interest in it. With the year we just had it shows just how eager everyone is to get back pulling! Great job on getting this contest put together guys.

Aaron Docter
Pro Puller Tires
402-840-0244
Facebook

Re: Gordywana Pick'em Contest February 01, 2021 05:25AM
Says form disabled when I submit

Re: Gordywana Pick'em Contest February 01, 2021 09:32AM
Link should be working again.

Gordywana Contest Link

Brent Yaron

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009