kinda off topic for a kid February 04, 2021 10:33AM
There is a 16 year old kid in Iowa children's hospital(Shane Muilnix-Waiting for a heart trans plant)..A friend of mine is staff there. They are trying to get a autographed photo of a monster truck (?) for his 17th birthday on the 18t, She asked if I know of any drivers since I pull (I do not). Does anyone know how to make this happen....I know in the pulling world, there would be a flood, but I don't know where to start five one five 291-4271.....john platte

Re: kinda off topic for a kid February 04, 2021 11:07AM
You could go to [www.dammpark.com] and call the number listed there. Explain the situation to them. This is Dennis Anderson's project. The Monster Jam family is also a big supporter of St. Jude Hospital. Those drivers always go out of their way to cater to the children so it is worth a try.

Re: kinda off topic for a kid February 04, 2021 12:36PM
Send a message to Brad with the Against the Grain Monster Truck. He'd do it in a heartbeat. Great guy and battling some cancer himself.

Against The Grain Monster Truck FB Page

---

Re: kinda off topic for a kid February 05, 2021 06:40AM
I’m on it!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,699, Posts: 229,799, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard