Presented by Midsouth pullers association and Lucas Oil Propulling League
MAY 14th and 15th 2021
Classes: LLSS, SM2WD, Lite Super Tractors, ProStock 4WD
Casey County Ag expo center
Liberty, Kentucky
Southern Express Sled

LOTS MORE DETAILS COMING SOON

Re: Kentucky Classic Truck and Tractor pull February 24, 2021 06:55AM
Looking forward to the KY CLASSIC TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULL in Liberty, Ky. With four big classes, should be a great show, should be alot of top of the line pulling equipment and drivers there, hope to see everyone there, MARK YOUR CALENDARS, DON'T MISS OUT ON TWO NIGHTS OF GREAT PULLING ACTION !!!!!

Re: Kentucky Classic Truck and Tractor pull February 24, 2021 12:10PM
How many lite supper tractors will make the trip ? It would be cool to see some big name pullers come out for this !!

Re: Kentucky Classic Truck and Tractor pull February 25, 2021 01:01AM
Just curious? Since PPL and Midsouth pullers , what are the LLSS rules , because PPL Western Series runs the LLSS class too . And if there different , why isn't PPL pushing the same unified rules in it's organization? On a side note: I found the rules on all the PPL LLSS classes and there all different.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2021 01:42AM by David Runkle(earls dream).

Re: Kentucky Classic Truck and Tractor pull February 25, 2021 04:45AM
PPL Mid south runs national rules also like NTPA.

Re: Kentucky Classic Truck and Tractor pull February 25, 2021 10:11AM
Boy oh Boy , im so excited, im gonna twy my best to get of work an make the four hour twip there, i gonna have to check my schedule at barks an bubbles dog salon where i work an get the weekend off an twy to come an help that bwig bwack twactor pull sled, boy oh boy im so excited, i bet that bwig bwack twactor probably pull to classes, Steve an Chuckie no how to make them twactors run - ( Chuckie mostly does all the tunin but Steve tell him what to do ) boy oh boy i can't wate !!! I Steve Fann !!!

Re: Kentucky Classic Truck and Tractor pull March 04, 2021 12:00PM
Hope theres a bunch of participants show up for this pull, this could turn into a big event for future shows, hopefully this will become a annual event !!!

Re: Kentucky Classic Truck and Tractor pull March 05, 2021 01:00PM
ALL Pullers and 2 crew members will get in FREE !!!!

There are around 100 campsites with hook ups available. Cost is 25$ per night. Check out our Facebook page of a outline of sites and contact info.

Re: Kentucky Classic Truck and Tractor pull March 05, 2021 01:22PM
Whats the Facebook page?

Re: Kentucky Classic Truck and Tractor pull March 25, 2021 09:02AM
Lil over 6 weeks away, who all is going, be a good way to start the year off with a big two day pull !!!!

Re: Kentucky Classic Truck and Tractor pull April 02, 2021 01:37PM
Heard Steve is waiting on parts from the looks of it he burnt a piston last pull

Re: Kentucky Classic Truck and Tractor pull April 03, 2021 01:19AM
We use to mix M5 in with our M1 on a alcohol funny car, if you dont get that right you'll burn a piston, jus sayn !!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009