Jasper and Columbus Diesel??? February 28, 2021 08:05AM
I seen somewhere that CDS did away with their high performance shop since Jasper bought them out.... is this concrete?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2021 08:06AM by IHRED.

Re: Jasper and Columbus Diesel??? February 28, 2021 08:46AM
I recently visited the Columbus Diesel Supply website and the only thing I found was they are offering machine shop services for manufacturing purposes. Nothing anywhere on the website about tractor pulling specifically. The picture under machine shop shows billet compressor wheels and plunger and barrel assembly for a sigma pump and some other items as well.

Re: Jasper and Columbus Diesel??? February 28, 2021 10:32AM
Its true, however im pretty sure you can still get rebuild kits for turbos, i think !!!

Re: Jasper and Columbus Diesel??? February 28, 2021 11:55AM
Just give them a call and they will tell you if they offer whatever it is you are looking for.

Re: Jasper and Columbus Diesel??? March 01, 2021 02:15AM
yep from everything we've heard from talking to the guys that used to work there, everyone on the performance side has been laid off and all of the parts and equipment are setting collecting dust. Its too bad really, but they let their competitors get ahead of them and they got left behind... just my 2 cents

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,726, Posts: 229,858, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,084, Posts: 225,981.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro