bowlinggreen results August 23, 2009 11:31AM
Anyone know the results on Bowling Green??

Re: bowlinggreen results August 23, 2009 12:22PM
just go to the ntpa website and check the results section

Re: bowlinggreen results August 23, 2009 12:32PM
why are the pro stock results not posted? I checked everywhere!

Re: bowlinggreen results August 23, 2009 12:35PM
they are up. Linders won again

Re: bowlinggreen results August 24, 2009 01:13AM
Good to see Larry up there in the standings too! Too bad he doesn't have sponsorship like some folks..imagine what he could do......

Too bad Shope doesnt go component August 24, 2009 03:17AM
Dang, Larry could kick butt, much like the Boyds, Mastersons, Linders...the other Prostock studs. I hope he can get one in the Dragon soon, always liked Shope.

Re: Too bad Shope doesnt go component, also Miller! August 24, 2009 06:39AM
Millers also.
They have had driveline/trans/final drive issues in the past, and will again if they keep with the cast parts. Only thing they are proving by building back as cast is, component is the SMART way to go.

Re: bowlinggreen results-Cope/Warpath August 23, 2009 01:07PM
Quote from Buckeye
"He's not there yet, and I will remind you of this when he isnt in the top 15 at BG. People like you need to be patient with the guy, its his first year on the comp, which is definantly gonna take some tweaking. Don't your basing a chance at BG over one run, a video on youtube, that doesnt even tell the whole story of that pull, and the fact that he has yet to beat the Linders new tractor, or even get close to Shope."

Well Buckeye, did you see what I had seen today??? I know my contacts were out, but I'm pretty positive I witnessed Cope/Warpath put on a very respectable 10th and 7th place hook this weekend at BG!! I guess that finish is a touch better than your previous prediction, hehehe! If you go to ntpapull.com, you can see all the placings in black and white. I believe a few of your "top notch" pro pullers fell victim to Warpath this weekend. For example, Shope, Cain, Parish, Miller and D. Masterson. In this class, that is a HUGE accomplishment. In session 5 today, Warpath was 2.5' short of the pulloff, and a mere 4.5' from Linders 1st run. Warpath's run today was simply awesome. She melted the tires off the first 30' or so. I imagine that kept her out of the pulloff. Warpath was also the best "red" tractor on the track today. Congrats Carlton and crew!! It was good to see a solid, respectable performance at the big show this weekend. Congrats to all the pullers for putting on a simply awesome show this weekend.

Re: bowlinggreen results-Cope/Warpath August 23, 2009 02:13PM
Same thing he has been doing ALL YEAR, AS I TOLD YOU. He isnt there yet, he wasn't even in the Pull Off either night. You claimed he was ready to contend for a ring, 7th and 10th isn't contending. 2nd or 3rd is, 8th isnt. If you were there you would have seen that Cope wasnt in the league of the top guys.

And yeah, just as I said, he isnt there yet, he isnt in the Linders, Shope, Schmuckers class yet. Lemme know when he beats any of the three with any consistency.

It isnt 500 lbs, or w/e, he aint there yet. PERIOD. V8 or not, you can live in the fairytale land of this "all powerful V8 perkins", but in reality, its not even close to what you and so many other delusional fans think it is. He's gonna have to figure out some more things before he gonna win on the OSTPA more than once a year.

He's had one awesome youtube run in 2 years, the Linders, Schmucker, Shope...other OSTPA's guys have one a week.

Re: bowlinggreen results-Cope/Warpath August 23, 2009 11:59PM
Buckeye Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Same thing he has been doing ALL YEAR, AS I TOLD
> YOU. He isnt there yet, he wasn't even in the Pull
> Off either night. You claimed he was ready to
> contend for a ring, 7th and 10th isn't contending.
> 2nd or 3rd is, 8th isnt. If you were there you
> would have seen that Cope wasnt in the league of
> the top guys.
>
> And yeah, just as I said, he isnt there yet, he
> isnt in the Linders, Shope, Schmuckers class yet.
> Lemme know when he beats any of the three with any
> consistency.
>
> It isnt 500 lbs, or w/e, he aint there yet.
> PERIOD. V8 or not, you can live in the fairytale
> land of this "all powerful V8 perkins", but in
> reality, its not even close to what you and so
> many other delusional fans think it is. He's gonna
> have to figure out some more things before he
> gonna win on the OSTPA more than once a year.
>
> He's had one awesome youtube run in 2 years, the
> Linders, Schmucker, Shope...other OSTPA's guys
> have one a week.

LOL. How long have you ARM CHAIR pulling Buckeye? 13 days now? It shows with your intelligence level of what you are seeing. It seems to me that you are in the negative percentile of pullng fans/pullers that feel the way you do. How do I know this? Because when Warpath blew thru the 300ft barrier, everybody around me in the stands said "wow, that tractor is right up there with the rest of them".

Warpath accomplished several things that you told me wouldn't happen. You stated Warpath would not finish in the top 15. WP finished in the top 10. You stated WP could not beat any "top notch" pro's. WP beat several "top notch" pro's.

Now you talk about consistency. Warpath has been consistently getting better every year along with beating some "top notch" pros along the way.

WP's powerplant doesn't get sent out to REI or Hyper like all your pro's do. That powerplant is wrenched on and built by Cope and company.

Buckeye, it seems to me Warpath gooed in your cheerios at some point this season, which is cool. It is obvious WP has gotten your attention, along with thousands of other people out there. I also believe WP will not meet your approval until it becomes a 6 cyl, red or green in color, and built by REI or Hyper. IMO, I don't see any of those three things happening. WP enjoys eating those tractors up on the track.

Go back to the couch now and start your pulling session once again.

Re: bowlinggreen results August 23, 2009 02:17PM
Some of the early guys like Time Cain, Brad Moss, and Don Masterson got a little screwed with the track, luck of the draw. The track dried out, they really got bite and the end of the class.

The Linders just had a perfect pull off hook, perfect. Wonder if they are gonna continue to pull OSTPA/NTPA R2 or go back and pull PPL Champ like 06, we'd miss them on the OSTPA but I think this is gonna make John and Mike weigh that quite abit in 2010.

Re: bowlinggreen results August 24, 2009 12:37AM
Looks like he beat your beloved parish(last years ring winner) both times & if he beat him your billet binder wouldnt have a chance!!!

Re: bowlinggreen results August 24, 2009 01:44AM
mr obvious Wrote:
> Looks like he beat your beloved parish(last years
> ring winner) both times & if he beat him your
> billet binder wouldnt have a chance!!!

LOL

Re: bowlinggreen results August 24, 2009 03:35AM
Hey I'm a IH fan, but that doesnt mean that I go around talking up stuff. I know that Parrish and Maize arent the best pullers ever. They are a step behind some of the JD's.

Doesnt mean they can't win a pull or two, but I realize that they arent the best ever. I'm also a big Cope fan, heck I purchase lawn equipment at his parents JD Tractor and Equipment store, but I realize that he is not in the upperdeck of prostocks yet. being 10-15 feet behind consistently, like my IH's and Warpath, is quite a bit. You gotta work hard to find 15 more feet.

Thats why this whole massey thing is ridiculous. Warpath has never won anything of worth, yet people parade his V8 as some sort of God engine. Alot of people are too ignorant to understand that he has alot of potential in the tractor, especially now thats its component, but that takes time.

Mostly people that never see the tractor run, except on youtube or once a year are saying things, making all these excuses. The dude has a new rig, he's figuring it out. I think he's gonna have to change his setup next year, his gearing isnt right.

Re: bowlinggreen results August 24, 2009 03:50AM
Buckeye, your a tool. Sit down n shut up!

Re: bowlinggreen results August 24, 2009 05:00AM
Carlton's mom and dad do not own Cope Farm Equipment. His mom and dad are dairy farmers. I believe that it is his Uncle that owns the John Deere dealership. Carlton owns a McCormick dealership called The Tractor Depot.

Re: bowlinggreen results August 24, 2009 09:25AM
Buckeye Wrote:
> Hey I'm a IH fan, but that doesnt mean that I go
> around talking up stuff. I know that Parrish and
> Maize arent the best pullers ever. They are a step
> behind some of the JD's.
>
> Doesnt mean they can't win a pull or two, but I
> realize that they arent the best ever. I'm also a
> big Cope fan, heck I purchase lawn equipment at
> his parents JD Tractor and Equipment store, but I
> realize that he is not in the upperdeck of
> prostocks yet. being 10-15 feet behind
> consistently, like my IH's and Warpath, is quite a
> bit. You gotta work hard to find 15 more feet.
>
> Thats why this whole massey thing is ridiculous.
> Warpath has never won anything of worth, yet
> people parade his V8 as some sort of God engine.
> Alot of people are too ignorant to understand that
> he has alot of potential in the tractor,
> especially now thats its component, but that takes
> time.
>
> Mostly people that never see the tractor run,
> except on youtube or once a year are saying
> things, making all these excuses. The dude has a
> new rig, he's figuring it out. I think he's gonna
> have to change his setup next year, his gearing
> isnt right.

Well Buckeye I see it didn't take you long to sit down and start pulling again. Get your facts straight. Cope Farm Equip. and Cope/Warpath are not the same.

Were you at BG on Sunday?? If you were, you had to see Warpath was with in 5 ft of the pulloff tractors, right? As far as parading Warpath's V8 Perkins as God, why not? When was the last time a V8 won any pro stock pull? When was the last time a V8 got in the top 10 at a grand national event. When are you going to get this figured out. You don't seem to have much support here on your statements ole Buckeye.

Everybody already knows the potential of this tractor. That is the first time you have made any sense on this subject. People see this tractor every year at BG. Everyone in the stands and on the track sees that big MF sneaking up on their arse.

Again, go back to your arm chair pulling. Before you come back here though, try to get some support to back up your ficticious bs.

Re: bowlinggreen results August 24, 2009 11:01AM
Larry, Phillip, and Stuart are some of the nicest people you will meet in the PS class.Smiling

Re: bowlinggreen results August 24, 2009 01:57AM
Congrats to Linders, Schmuckers, and all the rest of the field in the pulloff on Sunday. The whole class put on a great show!!

Back off the KOOL-AID August 24, 2009 05:35AM
This is about rediculous I don't recall anyone forgetting that Obamas the massiah and getting up off of there knee's to go bow down to the new savior of the Prostock class (Perkins V8). The only thing I see hear is that Cope and now Kuhn's are showing that the perkins aint dead yet.

Re: Back off the KOOL-AID August 24, 2009 09:29AM
LOL!! Wrote:
> This is about rediculous I don't recall anyone
> forgetting that Obamas the massiah and getting up
> off of there knee's to go bow down to the new
> savior of the Prostock class (Perkins V8). The
> only thing I see hear is that Cope and now Kuhn's
> are showing that the perkins aint dead yet.

Nobody is saying bow down to the V8 Perkins. I'm saying give Warpath the respect he deserves. The tractor ran right up there with the big boys at BG and put on two good runs, period. It is what it is. It can lay to rest now.

Re: Back off the KOOL-AID August 24, 2009 12:13PM
I'm sorry i guess that was the point i was trying to make is that i didnt see anyone bowing down i just seen someone giving them the recognition that they desearve.

Re: Back off the KOOL-AID August 24, 2009 11:29PM
LOL!! Wrote:
> I'm sorry i guess that was the point i was trying
> to make is that i didnt see anyone bowing down i
> just seen someone giving them the recognition that
> they desearve.

Gotcha Thumbs Up

Re: Back off the KOOL-AID August 24, 2009 12:20PM
People are always afraid of what they do not understand.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009