Roberts Pull August 24, 2009 02:15AM
So how did the Roberts pull go this weekend? Was is as bad as you whiners were thinking it would be, or did they do ok with it? Hope at least it was a success to some degree for the food shelfSmiling

Re: Roberts Pull August 24, 2009 04:07AM
We are in the process of selecting the next participants for "Dancing With the Stars", and we are looking for information. On Saturday night we witnessed a man who goes by the name of "Buttsy" who was on fire on the dance floor of a local watering hole in town. We would like to sign him up to perform on the next "Dancing With the Stars" competition. Watching Buttsy dance was like watching poetry in motion, such style and grace.
I expected to see Molly Sue or Shirley Sue dancing with Buttsy's partners husband, but I guess she was not available for dancing.

Re: Roberts Pull August 24, 2009 05:04AM
Shirley Sue & Molly Sue and I - Bonnie Sue came to the pull.. Seen Morgan & Al working on the Big Green. Those guys bending over so we could see some Cute butts was worth the gate fee.
King Of the Hill class !! Molly won $200.00 in the pot , but Shirley Sue bet on Morgan .. The poop didn't even pull in that !!
But Shirley Sue and Molly Sue left the the pull early to go to work out a Curves ! Shirley Sue has Dr.s orders to drop a few pounds. She didn't know you don't try to eat the whole pig at a pig roast.
But I - Bonnie Sue saw all the tractors and trailers at the bar. Oh ! Yea ! Thought couple on the floor were good too!
Who was his partner??

Re: Roberts Pull August 25, 2009 04:24AM
Had to go to work. I like to dance , but never can find a female to dance with that knows how.
Anyboby know who the other half of the dance team was???

Re: Roberts Pull August 24, 2009 02:45PM
the roberts pull went great! track was a little ify in the begining but it came around by the 5th class. pull went smooth. didnt hear any complaining for the most part. nutball, nutsy whatever his name is stayed in the anouncer stand all day, and kept his rants down to a dull roar. there were several good running red turbo tractors there from as far off as albertville MN and arcadia WI. several I had never seen run before. there were 2 sharp cabless 1086's and a no cab magnum there that looked like they could tear the hind end out of a ox, but it was pretty disapointing when they hooked. all show and no go. there was also a sharp stock apearing 1256 there in the farm stock class that I think could have taken the open class. never seen that tractor run before either, it was quite impersive. There wasnt much need for a steering wheel, because the front wheels never touched the ground from start to finish. that tractor won the lite class by a mile, and he was sniffin the hay in delanders barn for second place. in the heavy class. I would like to see that rig run again. anybody out there know where that tractor is from? is this a new tractor or some rig that came out of hibernation? thankfully there was no speed limit on the farm turbo classes. it made for a heck of show to watch. two thumbs up to the lions club and all the guys who helped put the show on! good food! cold beer! awesome show! nothing better than that to watch from the snow fence!

Re: Roberts Pull August 26, 2009 10:51AM
That 1256 did run very well. Best 407 I ever seen run. It did puke a lot of antifreeze out at the end thou. It is out of hibernation, I have seen that tractor before. I believe it is out of ellsworth.

ROBERTS PULL August 24, 2009 05:13AM
HOW DID THE DELANDERS DO THIS WEEKEND

Re: ROBERTS PULL August 24, 2009 02:09PM
they only pulled one class with the cab tractor. they won the class, but there was a 1256 that ran just crazy fast that was only about 7 feet behind them for second place. . dont know who the owner of the 12 is or where its from, but that baby cooked. oh yah the other 12 guys in the class were 40 feet behind second place.

Re: ROBERTS PULL August 25, 2009 02:35AM
I SEE SOME OF YOUR GUYS POSTS ON HERE ABOUT SOME PULLS HAVING SPEED LIMITS AND SOME NOT. WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE SEPERATE CLASSES WITH RUN WHATEVER PULLS? YOU SHOULD JUST HAVE A CLASSZ YOU CALL FARM OR IMPROVED OR WHATEVER AND EVERYONE PULLS IN IT? WE HAVE THE SAME THING AND THAT IS WHAT WE DO IF ITS NOT A SPEED LIMIT PULL. I PULL AT BOTH ANYTHING GOES AND SPEED LIMIT PULLS. OUR THING IS IF YOU DONTT LIKE THE SPEED LIMIT STAY HOME OR IF YOU DONT LIKE THE RUN OPEN THEN STAY HOME CAUSE WE AINT HAVING A PULL TO LISTEN TO YA BITCH AND MOAN!! GEORGE SANDE

Re: ROBERTS PULL August 25, 2009 04:31AM
Adam won the Farm class. Mike beat Al. Al was headed for a Full Pull , wow ! never seen so much power !! then the air shut off I think went shut and pull all over. But Al did win "King Of the Hill " Adam was not in the class. Maybe he was AFRAID to hook in King Of The Hill ? Don't know!
But they had a good show even with SCV help..

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009