Profield tractor HP May 06, 2021 08:35AM
I am looking at changing classes and the outlaws pro-field catches my eye. What kind of power does it take in that class?

Thanks in advance

Re: Profield tractor HP May 07, 2021 07:17AM
Don't know exact HP but better bring your pocket book 2 being built for this year that are game changers. Nothing cheap about this class.

Re: Profield tractor HP May 07, 2021 10:46AM
Game changers eh? This should be interesting

Re: Profield tractor HP May 07, 2021 11:01AM
Outlaws doesn’t have a Pro Farm class far as I know. . Superfield is the closest thing. And they are not the same as any other Pro Farm class that I have seen. Check the Nebraska Bush Superfield rules. That’s what it is.

Re: Profield tractor HP May 08, 2021 04:19AM
That's the class I'm talking about sorry not PRO FIELD I meant SUPER FIELD.

I know roughly what UPM pro farm takes to run but can't afford it. Looking for a cheaper option.

Re: Profield tractor HP May 08, 2021 06:04AM
I'm not sure where everyone is this year. Last year I know of two that were in the 700-750 hp range.

Re: Profield tractor HP May 08, 2021 07:05AM
Superfield and Profield/Profarm all depend on using a box turbo (3LM or GT42) to limit the cost and hopefully keep the class affordable. It is important though that modifications (compressor wheels, exhaust housings, etc) for either turbo be prohibited and needs to be spelled out accordingly in the rules. Sealing the turbos is one good way to do it. Otherwise, it defeats the purpose of using a box turbo.

Re: Profield tractor HP May 08, 2021 02:17PM
What do you do with the spoil sports that won't play nicely?

Re: Profield tractor HP May 08, 2021 04:08PM
You send em to the principals office! Lol

Re: Profield tractor HP May 09, 2021 04:55AM
Wish they would have done that to LLSS before it got out of hand.

Re: Profield tractor HP May 09, 2021 05:03AM
Well that only took 9 posts to get to LLSS. Not bad when the original post was about Pro Field HP!

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Profield tractor HP May 09, 2021 06:02AM
It's a good lessoned learned though. Once you let the Genie out of the bottle there's no "Undo" button on getting him back in.

Re: Profield tractor HP May 12, 2021 05:02AM
Its funny this talk about sealed box turbos. We tried to get a class like that going here in SW MN because the brush pulling 2.8 class was getting to expensive. The few pullers left in the class wanted nothing to do with it instead they went to any 2.6 turbo with .2 slot (3 inch). thinking it would be cheaper. The class had no builders coming into and now the ones I know of are staying home. Wish people around here would learn the benefits of BOX SEALED turbos

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,641, Posts: 229,707, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520