1066 pro farm May 17, 2021 12:39AM
Anyone see the 1066 sell at the Kiko auction. Was curious to were it went I seen it sold for 19750

Re: 1066 pro farm May 17, 2021 04:41AM
It’s on the for sale page right now for 42.5K

Re: 1066 pro farm May 17, 2021 05:40AM
That tractor only brought i think 23-25k at that auction Kiko had online last week

Re: 1066 pro farm May 17, 2021 04:42AM
And now it's for sale. $42,000

Re: 1066 pro farm May 17, 2021 07:30AM
I bought some stuff at that kiko auction the owner said it brought almost 20k like 19750. He said it hadn’t been pulled since 2012 was parked since then he did have it looked over by a shop before auction.

Re: 1066 pro farm May 17, 2021 09:34AM
Why does it matter what he paid for tractor or is asking for itpp everyone had a chance to buy it. You should've bid on it if you have interest if not let it go and let seller conduct business. Looks like a bunch of wanna be pullers missed out on a good opportunity to get in relatively cheap now are bashing the buyer. Face it folks the extent of most of you pulling will be pulling your chair out or phone out of pocket to talk about people who actually pull and contribute to the sport.

Re: 1066 pro farm May 17, 2021 11:47AM
In my opinion the best way to sell this machine is to pull it a few times to provide some proof it is operational and worthy of the price being asked personally I’ve seen it pull many years ago and if it hasn’t had some significant work I would hate to see someone pay a premium for a turn key bottom of the class tractor not trying to be an ass but I kinda am so bite me

Re: 1066 pro farm May 17, 2021 03:09PM
Straighten up, you are the only one who I see bashing anyone! You are bashing people who may have an interest in getting into the sport which if I were a newbie, and was greeted the way you are greeting people then I would likely stay away! People like you give our sport a bad name. Again you are the basher! The other posters on this thread were merely making true statements about what a tractor was sold for at auction, and what the new owner is trying to sell it for. Thats not bashing they are only making true statements about a tractor. Yes the new owner has every right to try and sell it for whatever price he chooses to ask. Nobody is bashing him for that! But people aren't stupid, well I should say most people! There are good deals and bad deals made every day. In the eye of the beholder, a Value is placed on anything bought or sold. Something is only worth what a ready and willing buyer is willing to spend. You can ask anything you want but what you get in many cases is something totally different! Think about it!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,956, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,039.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009