Re: Mile Branch Grange Power Pulls-June 4th and 5th! May 18, 2021 08:34AM
Mile Branch Pulls Twitter

[twitter.com]

Mile Branch Pulls Facebook

[www.facebook.com]

Mile Branch Grange Facebook

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Mile Branch Grange Power Pulls-June 4th and 5th! May 19, 2021 02:28AM
Thier add in the farm and dairy last Thursday says it's the usa east 6000 rpm class rules for the hotrod v8 class.

Re: Mile Branch Grange Power Pulls-June 4th and 5th! May 19, 2021 03:04AM
I believe COTPA adopted the USA East Rule set for the big block class. Therefore, they’re one in the same. But I do believe it will be a points hook

Re: Mile Branch Grange Power Pulls-June 4th and 5th! May 19, 2021 06:09AM
The COTPA big block class is not the same they run 7200 rpm and aux transmissions and you MUST be a member.. USA East Full Pull is 6000 limit and factory cast and open to the world.

I have heard there was confusion on the board and the Cotpa replaced the full pull tractors. It’s sad as the FPP/ Columbiana group has supported these events for many years. Hopefully fullpull can return in the future and I hope they get a fair turnout but who knows now with a split class.

Re: Mile Branch Grange Power Pulls-June 4th and 5th! May 19, 2021 06:48AM
Full Pull Rules V8s will be scheduled to pull in July at the next pull. The info that you posted is correct from what I have seen/heard.

Re: Mile Branch Grange Power Pulls-June 4th and 5th! May 19, 2021 01:12PM
My mistake/apology on the COTPA not using the 6000 RPM limit. I believe it was considered in the off-season but they went a different direction.

Pulls are a full go tonight June 04, 2021 07:44AM
The pulls are on for tonight!...come out and enjoy the pulls on this beautiful day.

Re: Mile Branch Grange Power Pulls-June 4th and 5th! June 04, 2021 03:50PM
Pretty disappointing when you go to a pull that starts at 7pm and it’s over well before 9pm. I hope tomorrow night has a better turnout

Re: Mile Branch Grange Power Pulls-June 4th and 5th! June 04, 2021 04:36PM
I wouldn’t count on it. You have two other bigger pills within an hour of this one, and many of the same classes running at those locations. I would be shocked if there are any RWYB with FPP having a power pull and CSS is booked at Carrollton and mile branch. I can’t understand why these promoters don’t try to work together and also call and talk to the pullers. As both a puller and promoter I’ve tried my best to stay in contact with the contestants and other venues to avoid conflicts as much as possible. Cant win them and them all and there are only so many weekends but at least try to not double book classes. In this case everyone loses from the fans to pullers to venue.

Hoping for the best but not overly optimistic!

Re: Mile Branch Grange Power Pulls-June 4th and 5th! June 05, 2021 02:05AM
Sounds like we better go to Carrollton. Looks like a better night there

Re: Mile Branch Grange Power Pulls-June 4th and 5th! June 05, 2021 03:15PM
Was Tonight any better? Does anyone have any results? Thanks

Re: Mile Branch Grange Power Pulls-June 4th and 5th! June 06, 2021 12:43AM
MBG had a better turnout. The Unlimited Open/Light Limited Super class sucked. Only one of the six actually ran/didn't drive out of bounds. They missed the sled on the semis. Widenmeyer showed up for RWYB and put 10+ feet on Antram and 100 feet on the street diesel trucks. Tom Miller came back for Saturday and junked a turbo.
Classic Super was the best class of the night, which is no surprise, they always put on a great show

As for scheduling conflicts, MBG announced their dates and classes first, so why New Castle and Carrollton scheduled on top of MBG is beyond me. Also, word from the pits was that the track at Carrollton was awful and full of shale and other rocks.

Re: Mile Branch Grange Power Pulls-June 4th and 5th! June 06, 2021 02:30AM
Any 10500 opens show up?

Re: Mile Branch Grange Power Pulls-June 4th and 5th! June 06, 2021 02:34AM
for some clarification ... verified by FaceBook posts

February 7 - USA-EAST - Full Pull schedule posted on FB with Diesel Dayz on June 5 with RWYB & LimPro
March 10 - Friday night pull at Mile Branch posted on FB. NO mention of Saturday session
April 4 - Mile Branch schedule on FB shows a Saturday session with RWYB.

It has been the pattern in past years that FPP/USA-EAST has their schedule out 'first' to avoid these conflicts.

Re: Mile Branch Grange Power Pulls-June 4th and 5th! June 06, 2021 05:58AM
Correct on shale/rocks

Re: Mile Branch Grange Power Pulls-June 4th and 5th! June 06, 2021 10:21PM
You can’t honesty believe that a BRUSH Pull like mile branch would take precedence over a regional sanctioning body and their schedule. Sanctioning bodies schedules are ahead of any brush pull just like a grand national level event is above a regional level event. So if a brush pull such as mile branch wants run a sanction bodies class without using the sanctioning body then it is in their best interest to take a look at schedules no matter when they are released and make adjustments accordingly especially if you are running back to back nights and the sanction body is just one night. If mile Branch thinks they should go to the front of the line then they should probably schedule their event with the promoter if they are not willing to do that then they are not going to be considered as a competing event when the promoter post their schedule no matter what time frame they are posted

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,756, Posts: 229,910, Members: 3,335.
This forum: Topics: 37,092, Posts: 226,010.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM