Insurmountable odds May 28, 2021 05:43AM
Does anyone think there are insurmountable odds to beat the big blocks in the prostock class? It doesn't seem like it to me as 2 binders won the 2 big series points in 2019. It is certianly an uphill battle, but very possible.

Re: Insurmountable odds May 28, 2021 07:30AM
No such thing

Re: Insurmountable odds May 28, 2021 03:13PM
Well then it’s obviously possible... we’ve seen 2 red ones win a championship in 2019 and we’ve seen red ones win both of the prostock shootouts that have been held, while the big blocks may have a slight advantage, there are a few red ones that defy that and will continue to do so and as the old saying goes “consistency wins championships”

Re: Insurmountable odds May 29, 2021 07:35AM
There are 2 very capable Case tractors running PPL that can beat any of them when there cylinders align.

Re: Insurmountable odds May 29, 2021 02:53PM
There definitely working out some kinks, last year especially, but seem to be hanging in with the top 5. Wonder how the red and green folks will feel when a good old J.I. Case is on top.

Re: Insurmountable odds May 30, 2021 12:55AM
Love for it to happen!!!!
Even another competitor's wife is hoping they get beat by the Cases.

Re: Insurmountable odds May 29, 2021 08:45AM
Look at how 2019 went. That class is more to do with getting it to the ground than putting another 50hp on the dyno. Who has the newest Pro Pullers? That's who I'd bet on.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,687, Posts: 229,792, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,955.

Our newest member Jason