ARKANSAW TRACTOR AND TRUCK PULL August 24, 2009 10:43AM
REMINDER OF THE TRACTOR AND TRUCK PULL THIS SATURDAY AUGUST 29TH @ NOON AT THE ARKANSAW OFF-ROAD TRACK. SCV PULLERS LLC FOR THE TRACTORS AND WESTERN WISCONSIN TRUCK PULLERS FOR THE TRUCKS.

Re: ARKANSAW TRACTOR AND TRUCK PULL August 25, 2009 08:11AM
Just wondering what sled is going to be there and if trucks are pulling before the tractors or after.

Re: ARKANSAW TRACTOR AND TRUCK PULL August 26, 2009 03:04AM
2 SLEDS, PRONCHINSKI'S SLEDS HOPE I SPELLED THE NAME CORRECT. TRACTORS AND TRUCKS BEHIND THEIR OWN SLED. PETE

Re: ARKANSAW TRACTOR AND TRUCK PULL August 26, 2009 05:24AM
Coming from Menomonie on HWY 25. Where do I go ?

Re: ARKANSAW TRACTOR AND TRUCK PULL August 26, 2009 05:41AM
SOUTH ON HWY 25 FROM MENOMONIE TO HWY 10 GO WEST ON HWY 10. LEFT ON CTY RD N. AT ARKANSAW. BEST THING WOULD BE IS TO CALL THIS NUMBER 715-285-5679 (ARKANSAW OFF-ROAD TRACK) THANKS PETE L

Re: ARKANSAW TRACTOR AND TRUCK PULL August 28, 2009 05:03AM
Tried the number ! No answer. Never been there before. Map Quest didn't help much ! If you guys are doing this show you must know what roads to take it get there and back home. Planning on going to Grantsburg from Arkansaw. So now !! Where do I go ??
That's if I find Arkansaw !! ??

Re: ARKANSAW TRACTOR AND TRUCK PULL August 28, 2009 06:00AM
DIRECTION: HWY 10 TO ARKANSAW GO SOUTH ON CTY N ABOUT 4 MILES TO CTY SS .GO RIGHT ON SS UP A BIG HILL AND HOLDER TO THE FLOOR TO GET TO THE TOP . ( YOU MIGHT DID A DODGE TO GET UP THIER) AT THE TOP OF THE HILL TURN LEFT ON D GO 1/4 MILE ON THE LEFT. ARKANSAW OFF-ROAD CYCLE PARK. SHOULD SEE SIGNS TO THE CYCLE PARK ALONG THE ROAD.

Re: ARKANSAW TRACTOR AND TRUCK PULL August 30, 2009 07:25AM
I had a Dodge ,but couldn't make it up the first hill ! Then couldn't find the Darn pull . Did this pull really exist or was it just another SCV joke ?
Found a place to turn around and went to Grantsburg instead.. I never seen so many tractors !! Lots of smoke and FUN !!

Re: ARKANSAW TRACTOR AND TRUCK PULL August 31, 2009 12:38AM
long haul puller-or should i say stupid dumbass mother @#$%&- go to hell. he gave directions if you couldnt find it thats your problem (must have been the paint chips when you were a kid!!) you probably arent even a puller, just some moron on here startin @#$%&!! stay home.

Re: ARKANSAW TRACTOR AND TRUCK PULL August 31, 2009 07:06AM
I was wondering if the black bear that was wandering arround on top of that hill came to watch the pull.

Re: ARKANSAW TRACTOR AND TRUCK PULL August 31, 2009 11:25PM
would have been nice to see semi trucks again this year... that mack superdog taking first by 150 feet was neat

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009