Grassy Fork VFD Truck and Tractor Pull TAMPICO IN 2021 June 07, 2021 05:43AM
Attached is the Flyer for the 2021 Grassy Fork VFD Truck and Tractor Pull in TAMPICO IN June 17th-June 19th 2021.

Lucas Oil Champions Tour and Midwest Region Classes along with Antiques, Garden Tractors, Farm Stock Classes, and Open Diesel Pickups.

Come on out and Support The Fire Department and enjoy the famous fish sandwiches and Pies!!!

Re: Grassy Fork VFD Truck and Tractor Pull TAMPICO IN 2021 June 07, 2021 07:38AM
I am just generally curious and by no means am I trying to start anything so please don't take it that way but how come big blocks aren't allowed? When I was younger going to watch that pull I remember seeing a few there. Now that was 10+ years ago so maybe I am just remembering wrong. It's completely possible haha.

Re: Grassy Fork VFD Truck and Tractor Pull TAMPICO IN 2021 June 09, 2021 05:15AM
Phillip D. I am curious as well as to why there are no big blocks allowed????

Re: Grassy Fork VFD Truck and Tractor Pull TAMPICO IN 2021 June 10, 2021 03:27PM
Philip D, to answer your question it is because no one with small blocks will run against the big block 6030. And if you allow 6030 you may get just 3 or 4 to show up if your lucky. Simple answer if you want to pull more open classes is to build a small block. They have way more places to pull. Big block brush pulling becoming a thing of the past.

Re: Grassy Fork VFD Truck and Tractor Pull TAMPICO IN 2021 June 10, 2021 11:27PM
I don’t have a dog in this fight but I do like to mess with the v8 Perkins so I know what it’s like to be disallowed because of the big motor so maybe they should create a big block class where any thing goes
BCM Big cubes matter too

Re: Grassy Fork VFD Truck and Tractor Pull TAMPICO IN 2021 June 11, 2021 01:04AM
Haha. I like the "BCM" slogan.

Mr. Obvious I completely understand what you are saying. With that said I've seen small blocks be just as competitive and win against big blocks. Oh well I was just curious though.

Re: Grassy Fork VFD Truck and Tractor Pull TAMPICO IN 2021 June 11, 2021 03:29AM
Getting old and forgetful but for the life of me I can't recall ever seeing a small block beat up on a 6030 in an open. They pretty much caused their own problem.

Re: Grassy Fork VFD Truck and Tractor Pull TAMPICO IN 2021 June 11, 2021 05:17AM
Mr obviously correct
Getting old and forgetful but for the life of me I can't recall ever seeing a small block beat up on a 6030 in an open. They pretty much caused their own problem.

I've seen it but as far as naming the exact pull and time I have forgotten. Again honestly not trying to start anything just generally curious. I remember going to watch this pull 10+ years ago and seeing big blocks pull. I enjoyed it but everyone has their own thing.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,660, Posts: 229,739, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,072, Posts: 225,921.

Our newest member JD_8520