Mexico Mo tractor pull- this weekend ? June 07, 2021 12:38PM
Now theres this big tractor pull coming up this weekend in Mexico Mo- google it , try to find info on it and nothing - sad as simple as the websites are now nobody can accomplish this -but then gotta think of the simplenst in play -,,, good luck

Re: Mexico Mo tractor pull- this weekend ? June 07, 2021 01:20PM
Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League Schedule

Re: Mexico Mo tractor pull- this weekend ? June 07, 2021 01:57PM
Co sanctioned with MSTPA. Should be a really good show.

Re: Mexico Mo tractor pull- this weekend ? June 07, 2021 02:24PM
What did you google? I googled "mexico, mo tractor pull" and the first page was their facebook page. 3rd result was the event details pag e on PPL's website. 4th result was Mexico Young Farmers website.

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Re: Mexico Mo tractor pull- this weekend ? June 07, 2021 03:37PM
I think we have successfully determined who the simplenst in play.... errrr simpleton maybe is Smoking

Re: Mexico Mo tractor pull- this weekend ? June 08, 2021 11:54AM
Theres a flyer on here but no where else ? Sadest advertising again for this thing

Re: Mexico Mo tractor pull- this weekend ? June 08, 2021 12:10PM
Finally if its gooled- it comes up , but not suprising as the intellengece involved

Re: Mexico Mo tractor pull- this weekend ? June 08, 2021 02:34PM
I googled it and found all kinds of information about it..

Re: Mexico Mo tractor pull- this weekend ? June 10, 2021 02:20AM
They didn't even have a flyer until a week ago. That tells you everything.

Re: Mexico Mo tractor pull- this weekend ? June 08, 2021 02:44PM
KeeryJ
Now theres this big tractor pull coming up this weekend in Mexico Mo- google it , try to find info on it and nothing - sad as simple as the websites are now nobody can accomplish this -but then gotta think of the simplenst in play -,,, good luck

Reggie
Theres a flyer on here but no where else ? Sadest advertising again for this thing

finally
Finally if its gooled- it comes up , but not suprising as the intellengece involved

I'm glad that you were finally able to find information on this pull and finally able to settle on a visitor username. LOL

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Mexico Mo tractor pull- this weekend ? June 09, 2021 03:21AM
I see this all the time...People whine about something thats so simple to do...Today theres more ways to find out about tractor pulls than there has ever been before in all of the history of pulling...It wasnt nearly so easy back in the old days...Many years ago I drove 300 miles to another state to find out that the pull had been cancelled for reasons other than weather...Another time I drove 150 miles to a national level pull to find out that it had been cancelled by the promoter...The guy at the fairgrounds gate said that I was one of many that came for the pull..Today you can find out immediately about the location,date,and status of any pull that you wish to attend.

A couple of years ago I was at the local truck stop fueling up to take my tractor to a state pull 100 miles away..A guy came up and asked where I was pulling at...I told him and he said that he would sure go to a pull if they ever had one here locally..I told him that we'd had pulls here for years and that we just had a state level pull here last Saturday night only a mile away..He said that he just didnt know about them..I mentioned that it was advertised in our local newspaper,in our local trader paper,in an area farm paper, on the radio, flyers were all over town, it was on several facebook places, and it was on our state pulling associations website and facebook page..I was very nice about it...I run in to this all the time...

Re: Mexico Mo tractor pull- this weekend ? June 09, 2021 03:51AM
At the crux of this post is that we have an original poster and his friends who post from the same computer that is trying to stir stink about a pull...because, in my opinion, he would have found the information he needed if he had done precisely what he said he did. I checked gool....err....google myself - it turned up exactly what Jessie indicated and all the information required to make an informed decision about attending an event. I'm not a doctor so I can't diagnose the neurosis or psychosis behind a veiled put-down of an event but I have enough common sense to know putting down events is a poor play.

You all know who I work for/with but I can assure you of this: whoever has an event this weekend, be it PPL, NTPA, Outlaws, the Tyewhoppety Tuggers, whoever - I want them to do well. Good crowds, good weather, good competition. Why? Because it reflects on the sport as a whole. I have said it before, this is a 70/30 deal where 70% of fans want to be entertained and the 30% are hard core fans with interests on and off the track...people who read PullOff. I had hoped that a year without pulling would have eased this kind of talk but I guess I expect too much of people sometimes. People are starving for entertainment; they have been alienated from major sports by athletes who carry their causes onto the field of play with them and banners hanging in stadiums courtesy of corporate America who wants to make sure they are woke enough for their athletes. Motorsports in general remain a place for Patriotism and true American values; the opportunity is there to bring new people in right in front of us, right now. True growth in the sport is like politics, it's all local. Take a new friend to a pull, buy them an adult beverage if that's what they want, and let them experience the sights, sounds, and oh yes, the smells that we long for with the coming of a summer pulling season. We are long, long overdue.

Go enjoy pulling this weekend, wherever you wish.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Mexico Mo tractor pull- this weekend ? June 09, 2021 05:16AM
Bryan,
In defense of KerryJ/lol/Reggie/etc.....I live 25 miles from the track in Mexico and if not for a Facebook post, I wouldn't have heard a thing about this pull. A co worker told me he did hear one radio ad last week on Cover 96, the Mexico radio station. I haven't heard any ads on Columbia radio (and I listen to Columbia radio every day)and I have not seen any fliers posted at gas stations, etc.

My $.02 for the promotors is: not everyone listens to Mexico radio to hear an advertisement, and not everyone is on Facebook to see an advertisement. Yes, the hardcore pulling fans will seek out the information searching websites, etc. but if a casual fan doesn't hear a radio ad, see a flier at the gas station/etc., they aren't going to know anything about it.

Re: Mexico Mo tractor pull- this weekend ? June 09, 2021 06:28AM
Drew,

I am not associated with the upcoming pull in Mexico but your comments are a good reminder to all promoters to make sure they are doing what they can to get the word out about their pulls. While there is the issue of cost regarding flyers and radio spots locally, plus the fact that Facebook and/or many internet sites or message boards are free, promoters need to make sure they are best utilizing their local advertising dollars (assuming they have some). After all, most fans in attendance are most likely local and without them the pulls are generally not well attended. Good reminder to all promoters and I hope the Mexico pull and all others are packed. We have all been waiting to get back to pulling and damn does it feel good to see em go down the track!!

Paul Romack

Re: Mexico Mo tractor pull- this weekend ? June 09, 2021 07:41AM
I have found info on one day and looked again the next day, same computer, same search, same methods, - and low and behold, can not find it again.

Re: Mexico Mo tractor pull- this weekend ? June 13, 2021 03:42AM
Where was all the Ppl tractors?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009