Re: Best place to get a tach for diesel June 09, 2021 05:34PM
Jegs.

Re: Best place to get a tach for diesel June 11, 2021 04:01AM
I have an Auto meter for sell.

Give me a call if interested.

Thanks

412-289-1048.

Re: Best place to get a tach for diesel June 14, 2021 09:27AM
There is like a computer module setup that you can make any tach work on a diesel. I bought one for a 3000 Rpm farm stock and works well. Any performance race store should have it. You can strap it to your alternator and it feeds to a computer chip and it turns it so it will read for a diesel! So any tach you like you can buy . Then buy this conversion kit for it. Then you have a little bit of programming which is a light and a button that you push and programs itself with your Rpm’s you want. Neat set up!

Re: Best place to get a tach for diesel June 14, 2021 02:05PM
Ballizztic
There is like a computer module setup that you can make any tach work on a diesel. I bought one for a 3000 Rpm farm stock and works well. Any performance race store should have it. You can strap it to your alternator and it feeds to a computer chip and it turns it so it will read for a diesel! So any tach you like you can buy . Then buy this conversion kit for it. Then you have a little bit of programming which is a light and a button that you push and programs itself with your Rpm’s you want. Neat set up!

Have a manufacturer's name by chance ?

Re: Best place to get a tach for diesel June 15, 2021 01:54PM
Yes! I looked at mine the other night. It’s made by autometer!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,702, Posts: 229,802, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard