Mound City Canceled June 24, 2021 05:26AM
Per Chris Waegle and the Mound City/Rumble by the Refuge promotion group, the 10th annual Rumble by the Refuge has been canceled due to current conditions and impending weather for the weekend.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Mound City Canceled June 24, 2021 05:33AM
Disappointing for sure. Head to Tomah!

Re: Mound City Canceled June 24, 2021 06:04AM
Tomah will be about the same

Re: Mound City Canceled June 24, 2021 06:07AM
There are a few pullers and fans already enroute to Tomah that were heading to Mound City.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Mound City Canceled June 25, 2021 01:07AM
Looks like Mound City made the right decision..They've had 6 inches of rain while areas just to the south have had up to 14 inches....Lots of flooding going on..

Re: Mound City Canceled June 25, 2021 04:28AM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! SIX AND FOURTEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

Re: Mound City Canceled June 25, 2021 05:12AM
Woulnt that flood the earth..lol.im one of the highest points in our twp,I'd be dam worried

Re: Mound City Canceled June 25, 2021 04:04PM
We made the decision to cancel early yesterday based on 2 reasons the forecast and the fact that if we waited till last nite many pullers would have already been on site and with Tomah going on I wanted to give them a chance to make it there if they chose to go, being a puller myself I have ran into those situations before and always wished they had called it sooner. Congratulations to the PPL competitors that went, you did us proud tonight and good luck tomorrow! Hopefully you have good weather!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,624, Posts: 229,684, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,897.

Our newest member JD_8520