Tomah June 24, 2021 01:19PM
Looks like Tomah is in a rain delay.

Re: Tomah/Rained out for thursday night. June 24, 2021 02:24PM
Just the show has been called for the night. Bummer. Friday is looking good so far.

Re: Tomah/Rained out for thursday night. June 24, 2021 10:22PM
Since I paid to live stream n it was rained out do I gets refund? Or a new session for free or am I just out? Never purchased it before.

Re: Tomah/Rained out for thursday night. June 24, 2021 11:23PM
In the past, they’ve always refunded it. I would assume that hasn’t changed.

Re: Tomah/Rained out for thursday night. June 24, 2021 11:23PM
In the past, they’ve always refunded it. I would assume that hasn’t changed.

Re: Tomah/Rained out for thursday night. June 24, 2021 11:25PM
The Tomah Facebook page says Thursday wristbands need to be intact and on your arm to be honored at any other session, so for those in attendance it appears they will allow Thursday tix to be honored at another session.

As far as livestream, the answer is on the Support page.

Re: Tomah/Rained out for thursday night. June 25, 2021 04:37AM
I don't ever remember Tomah refunding tickets.

rain hold June 26, 2021 01:09AM
Budweiser Dairyland Super National Truck and Tractor Pull
18 mins ·
We are currently on a RAIN HOLD....please hold tight and watch our social media sources for updates. We are currently working with our local weather service to bring you more information. Thanks for your patience!

[www.facebook.com]

Re: rain hold June 26, 2021 09:17AM
All sessions canceled for 21

Re: Tomah June 26, 2021 12:16PM
At end of article on NTPA website about cancellations-
"Check the event website, TomahTractorPull.com, or its Facebook page for announcements regarding ticket refund and/or exchange policies.
Purchasers of single Tomah sessions of live-streaming broadcasts at NTPA.tv will be refunded their purchase price."

Tomah hypothetical June 27, 2021 12:53PM
This is a suggestion for multi-day events. I could see this scenario at Tomah, Rockwell, and Bowling Green for example. Saturday evening was a washout at Tomah, but hypothetically:

If it had cleared up late Saturday afternoon and they were able to run the night show, would it have been just the scheduled classes in Session V? If yes, that would have been a bad move for 62 pullers.

Thursday, the DSS and Light Pros got to hook, but the rest of the classes(Mods, SSD FWD, TWD, and SF) were rained out.
On Friday, of the 4 classes that got rained out Thursday, mods and SSD FWD got to hook at least once. The other classes that were not scheduled on Thursday at least got one hook in the books on Friday.

However, two classes that did not get to hook at all were TWD (34 entries) and SF (28 entries). Had Tomah been able to run on Saturday night, it would have been a good gesture for the TWD and SF pullers to add those classes to the Saturday night session. Would it have been a marathon? Yes. Would pulling late if needed be preferable to pullers and crews driving hundreds of miles for nothing? Also yes. The other 3 classes that got rained out Saturday afternoon at least were able to hook to the sled during the weekend.

Again, this is hypothetical, but I've wondered the same hypothetical at Bowling Green also (for example, BG Thursday night and Friday afternoon or both sessions get rained out, would Bowling Green at least add the classes that did not get to hook to the Saturday schedule if those classes were not already scheduled so everyone could get at least one hook? At Tomah the affected classes were TWD and SF. (At BG, say for example Thrusday night and Friday afternoon get rained out, it would be FWD and Light Unlimited).

At present, this may be more of a promoter call than NTPA call, but it would be a nice gesture for future contracts that in the event inclement weather cancels sessions such that a scheduled class would miss all their hooks, said classes would be added to the schedule so all competitors could hook at least once.

You know what could also be a possibility? Add a Sunday rain date. Yes, there is sled rental, etc. Some guys planned to head home by then. If a deluge happens, the grounds may still be too wet. We get it. However, it's also something a Grand National or Super National pull could at least consider.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2021 01:00PM by The Original Michael.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,620, Posts: 229,676, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,065, Posts: 225,891.

Our newest member JD_8520