harvest fest tractor pull friday the 28th August 24, 2009 03:12PM
does anybody know if there is a set of rules for the turbo tractor classes at kusileks? I havent seen anything posted anywhere, except the show flyer on a my space page. the wonders of modern day technolgy. is it a run what ya brung? just make weight and pull? or is it another snorer SCV pullers type pull with a speed limit, and rpm limits? if you want to watch a boring pull go watch one with a speed limit, if it is I will be in the beer tent if you need me.blue yummy's for everyone!

Re: harvest fest tractor pull friday the 28th August 24, 2009 03:56PM
Head across the border to the Ogilvie pull. No speed limits. Farm stock, super farm, super stock, hobby/profarm, stock semis, and open semis. Should be a real good show at the new race track on Hwy 23 just east of town. 6:30 start on friday.

Re: harvest fest tractor pull friday the 28th August 25, 2009 04:51AM
there is a tractor pull in Cumberland that same night- Good pay back I read.

ogilvie, Mn pull don't waste your time, were going to harvest fest August 25, 2009 04:39PM
Word across the river here is saying there's going to be no payout at the ogilvie pull, just trophies. Sounds like the Besser's are putting on the pull on just to pocket the money. And the tophies are just relabeled trophies they won themselves over the years. I really hope all there friends will show up to pull.....if there is any. Everyone around here is going to Harvest fest, see you there!

Re: ogilvie, Mn pull don't waste your time, were going to harvest fest August 26, 2009 12:47AM
Not true, I heard they are paying $250 to win some of the smoker classes and paying back 5 spots! Have fun at your farm stock, rock pile pull!

Re: ogilvie, Mn pull don't waste your time, were going to harvest fest August 26, 2009 12:02PM
That would be cool. Go to the Ogilvie pull and win a vintage trophy. That is a pretty neat idea. I guess I'll just go for the big payouts.

Anyone know the details about ogilvie?? August 26, 2009 02:34PM
I was wondering if anyone actually knows what's going on up there at the ogilvie pull. Classes, Rules, So called big payout???
I hope someone in charge will post what's really going on. There's people interested in going up ther from farther away.
Instead of what all the keyboard pullers are saying.

Ogilvie Raceway Pull!! August 27, 2009 01:07AM
The pull in Ogilvie friday nite is sponsored by the Ogilvie Raceway and local business.The pay back is real.No trophys for collecting dust.4 Smoker classes and 1 smoker semi class.Stock semis and farm stock tractors.7000 and up.no 2 hour putt-putt show.Farm classes are NO rpm limit or speed limit.Pay back is very good.There will be possibly 20 plus NTPA tractors coming to this event.You can go to ogilvieraceway.com for more info or call 612-390-3013 for more info.Don't read the keyboard bashing go to the source.Spectators come see a real show.6:30 pm start time check in 4:30-6:00 Aug 28th 2009

Re: ogilvie, Mn pull don't waste your time, were going to harvest fest August 26, 2009 04:51PM
Please get your facts straight before you spew that crap from your mouth. Kind of hard to pocket any money when it isn't our pull. If you want to see a real pull, come pull in Ogilvie and when you get there make out your entry fee check to Ogilvie Raceway. Next time you want to bad mouth us don't hide behind some pussy fake name.

Brandon Besser 651-248-2638

Re: Brandon Besser August 27, 2009 04:38PM
I don't know what your so bent out of shape about...YOU bad mouth everyone you don't like.
Your mouth is always a flappin' @#$%^&*()*&^%$*&^%$%^&*()(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()
And people ae sick of it.

Re: Brandon Besser August 27, 2009 05:05PM
I once heard a very wise old man that pulls in his smoker class say that they wished some would shut up that worthless piece of $%@ who stands on the end of that track calling everyone a cheater, it's just a tractor pull.

Re: Brandon Besser August 28, 2009 01:24AM
Must be Bob talking about the three stoges from Buffalo

Re: Brandon Besser August 28, 2009 06:30PM
your all mixed up, moe has been using his real name to post, he's from ogilvie, along with his brother larry and his dad curly.

Re: harvest fest tractor pull friday the 28th August 25, 2009 01:31PM
come on up to cumberland, farm classes, afterchore, hobby, open classes with excellent payback, must have all safety equipment, only rule. All classes with pay back, clay track, lots of food and plenty of beer.

Re: harvest fest tractor pull friday the 28th August 26, 2009 07:16AM
Don't waste your time at harvest fest place.They don't guarantee nothin but a lighter pocket book.Everyone will be in Cumberland!

Re: harvest fest tractor pull friday the 28th August 26, 2009 11:56AM
Ogilvie is paying $125 $100 $75 in the farm classes. $250 $200 $150 $100 $50 in the open/hobby classes. It isn't even Besser's pull, whoever said that doesn't know their head from their a$$. Already have quite a few coming from WI, so good luck to those across the river in WI. The party will be in Ogilvie.

Re: harvest fest tractor pull friday the 28th August 26, 2009 01:59PM
Would you know what they pay for hot farm. I may mosey on over there instead.

Re: harvest fest tractor pull friday the 28th August 26, 2009 02:00PM
And where abouts is this place?? Thanks

Re: harvest fest tractor pull friday the 28th August 26, 2009 03:56PM
If you are looking for info on the Ogilvie pull call Blaine at 320-980-4024. He can answer your questions. The pull is at the new race track located east of Ogilvie on hwy 23. Really easy to find. 1 mile east of Ogilvie or 6 miles west of Mora, can't miss it.

Re: harvest fest tractor pull friday the 28th August 26, 2009 12:41PM
Can anyone tell me where the harvest fest tractor pull is? thaanks

Re: harvest fest tractor pull friday the 28th August 26, 2009 01:38PM
Cumberland is paying out $200 in 6000lb open for first, $300 for first in 7000lb open, $300 for first in 8000lb open, $300 for first in 9500lb open, and $400 for first in 10500lb open. Brand new clay track with lights. Hope to see you there.

Re: harvest fest tractor pull friday the 28th August 27, 2009 06:18AM
Harvest fest show site is south of river falls. take hwy 29 south of river falls towards prescott aproximatelly 3 miles to county road E take a left and go 2 miles to show site you cant miss it. there are signs posted on hwy 29. pull has been going on for 10 years. just a good old boy back road pull. not much for rules. farm classes and improved farm. Kusilek family just put up a new building for the beer hall, plus the old original granery bar. beer served til 2AM. always a good pull. 80-100 hooks. if your looking to make the big money tractor pulling my best advice is quit tractor pulling. trophies back 3 places. come drink beer, have fun, and check out all the smokin hot local college women that show up. We are not going to bash any other pull, we are not competing with anyone else. Our pull is always the same weekend every year. where ever you decide to go, All of us here at Kusileks hill side farm hope you have a good and safe weekend!

Re: harvest fest tractor pull friday the 28th August 28, 2009 01:09AM
The way all you pullers bitch, bitch, bitch, and bitch, why the hell do you keep pulling??? Thats the reason I quit, I had fun until everyone wanted their rules, for their tractors! And the whole farm stock, HA, farm stock my ass! I bet not one of you guys on here whining have a stock tractor anymore, not one of you would stand near a dyno, and let your tractor run with a load for more that 30 seconds!! A STOCK tractor, I don't care red, green, orange, or whatever you have, would be able to sit on the dyno all day long with a load on it, and do it all over again the next day! The other thing that made me quit was all these farm STOCK tractors making a pass, getting into the pull off and they tell the officials, OH it needs to cool down before we can hook again, wah, wah, wah, wipe your tears and go again if its stock, but your scared your big parts can't take the heat and stress of a pulling sled! I won't even go watch a so called pull anymore in Wis, or MN. It was fun, til all you babies came on board!!

Jack

Re: harvest fest tractor pull friday the 28th August 28, 2009 01:18AM
I am with Jack on this one, I just read through all of these posts, and all I got out of it is wah, wah, wah. YOU all sound like the little piggy that cried all the way home!! Tractor pullin is suppose to be fun, and all you pullers, and wanna be pullers that come on this site and bash eachother make me want to puke!! You all need to find new hobbies, some of you might be good cross stitchers or basket weavers!! I think we all need to cool down and just go out and have fun, who cares about 1st place?!

Re: harvest fest tractor pull friday the 28th August 28, 2009 02:36AM
AMEN SHAKE HANDS AND LETS GO PULLING.Grinning

Re: harvest fest tractor pull friday the 28th August 28, 2009 03:06AM
I only know of one tractor that is still Farm Stock! That 1566 that Besser has been pullin for 20 plus years.Its got a factory reman engine put in back in the early 90's.That motor has never been apart or opened up.All he is sporting on that is a 13mm pump.Everyone else in his class has 466-600 cubed motors.He's farm stock all the way!!

Re: harvest fest tractor pull friday the 28th August 28, 2009 06:22PM
there are less big motors in that 1566 class then you think. I think that factory reman 466 he has is just getting tired.
I'm sure there a spot in his shed next to that 14th place 1466 he can park it next to.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,695, Posts: 229,800, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,956.

Our newest member CBeard