Shotgun Giveaway Winner Announced Tomorrow June 29, 2021 03:20AM
Hey everyone!

It has been great seeing all of the pulls going on this year, and from what I have seen, the attendance has been great with full crowds.

We released a new 24.5X32 tire this spring called the Holeshot, available in 10, 12 and 14 ply. It features the widest footprint legally allowed in all associations, coming in at just over 24.8" mounted. It also has a rubber compound made with US based soybean oil rather than foreign based petroleum. Soybean oil in tires has been found to have increased traction in cooler, wetter conditions. We call this rubber compound Soy-Track.

We have been running a promotion on our Holeshot 24.5X32 tires this year, giving away a Pro Puller custom engraved over-under shotgun to one lucky winner. Anyone who has bought a set of our Holeshot tires is eligible for an entry for each set of tires purchased.

We have a form on attached to this post you can complete and return to me by email. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me at 402-840-0244.

The drawing will be held TOMORROW AFTERNOON and a link will be posted here and on all of our social media platforms.

Thank you all for your support!

Aaron Docter
Pro Puller Tires
402-840-0244
Facebook

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2021 04:18AM by ProPullerTires.

Winner(s) Have Been Selected! June 30, 2021 01:34PM
Thank you all for the support, the winners have been drawn! Yes that says winners, we are so thankful to you guys we decided to give 2 shotguns away this year.

Congratulations to Mike Castner and Brock Oomen! We will be in touch tomorrow on the details.

Video Drawing for the Pro Puller Shotgun Giveaway

Aaron Docter
Pro Puller Tires
402-840-0244
Facebook

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2021 01:34PM by ProPullerTires.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,675, Posts: 229,777, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason