Two Major Iowa Pulls the Same Weekend?? July 06, 2021 12:46AM
I'm by no means a brain surgeon but, two major Iowa pulls the same weekend?? According to Google they are just 3 hours apart?? What is the thinking behind this?? Promoters please chime in??

Re: Two Major Iowa Pulls the Same Weekend?? July 06, 2021 03:48AM
They are two different organizations putting them on. Each show puts on a great pull and the members of each, show up with great numbers.

Re: Two Major Iowa Pulls the Same Weekend?? July 06, 2021 04:22AM
I live a lot closer to the western one but am heading to the east one!

Re: Two Major Iowa Pulls the Same Weekend?? July 06, 2021 05:04AM
I’d do both if I could, RockValley is much closer for me so that’s where I’ll be.

Re: Two Major Iowa Pulls the Same Weekend?? July 06, 2021 07:07AM
For some reason I even think the dates are different than previous years so of coarse you would want to book them on top of each other. Makes no sense.

Re: Two Major Iowa Pulls the Same Weekend?? July 06, 2021 09:10AM
I guarantee the pits and stands will be full at both events. All fans and pullers have a preference on were they want to be. I've personally been to both and you won't be disappointed by either one. Both are great facilities.

Re: Two Major Iowa Pulls the Same Weekend?? July 06, 2021 06:13PM
The Eastern pull was much smaller when it started out.
Been to both, they are allot of fun.
Both pulls are worth attending, hope they can both dodge the rain, even tho we need it!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,804, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,958.

Our newest member CBeard