What is the most affordable grand national class? July 16, 2021 03:10AM
What is the most affordable grand national class? And how much does a competitive one cost?

Re: What is the most affordable grand national class? July 16, 2021 03:28AM
Mini Rod 50k and up

Re: What is the most affordable grand national class? July 18, 2021 03:13AM
I think it is fair to say you could get a used, competitive 2wd for 75k. But then there are a lot of expenses that go along with it.

Re: What is the most affordable grand national class? July 16, 2021 10:55PM
I would think 2wd would be the cheapest. Depending on just how competitive you wanted to be. 50k-100k used if you pay attention. Maintenance is pretty low compared to other classes.

Re: What is the most affordable grand national class? July 17, 2021 09:40AM
Really, 50K, !!!!!!!!!!!!!! a hauler, a team an engine, what do we have in your area, dollar pulling parts stores, - not near me,an engine alone with tires and chassis to be GN would be 250K

Re: What is the most affordable grand national class? July 17, 2021 02:45PM
Georgee
Really, 50K, !!!!!!!!!!!!!! a hauler, a team an engine, what do we have in your area, dollar pulling parts stores, - not near me,an engine alone with tires and chassis to be GN would be 250K

I assume you are replying to Hillbilly1's post?

Re: What is the most affordable grand national class? July 18, 2021 10:10PM
I f you watch you can find a running truck in that price range. Truck only to be clear. Will it be the best of the best. No. Will you dominate at national level? Probably not. But you can be there! If we are talking haulers/spares etc well, sky is the limit.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,992, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,066.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009