Run run Rudolph August 04, 2021 09:46AM
What does one suspect happened in the run away front half situation here [youtu.be]

Re: Run run Rudolph August 04, 2021 09:14PM
I have never seen anything like that, especially on a full component. The pictures on Facebook look like you just took a saw and cut the tubes.

Re: Run run Rudolph August 04, 2021 11:30PM
Where on Facebook is this found ?

Re: Run run Rudolph August 04, 2021 10:49PM
This just shows that just because it’s component doesn’t mean that it can’t break… while I know ag chassis break too, some people on this site seem to believe that if you build a component it’s impossible to have any problems which is clearly not the case…

Re: Run run Rudolph August 05, 2021 01:51AM
What state? Whose tractor? What class does tractor pull? Are you sure it was component?
Appears like no one was hurt - hopefully.
I've never seen anything like this before. And I've seen lots of stuff happen in over 50 years.

Re: Run run Rudolph August 05, 2021 02:08AM
Nebraska Bush Pullers, David Meints - Holeshot, ULSS (which is the same as NTPA/PPL LSS I believe), 90% sure it is a full component.

Re: Run run Rudolph August 07, 2021 01:09PM
Those frame rails are no different than an ag chassis. Doesn’t prove anything. One component in many years breaks and now we’re even? Ag chassis rear end and transmissions break every weekend! It wasn’t caused by the driveline breaking was it?

Re: Run run Rudolph August 07, 2021 03:01PM
Good job getting dig in
Those frame rails are no different than an ag chassis. Doesn’t prove anything. One component in many years breaks and now we’re even? Ag chassis rear end and transmissions break every weekend! It wasn’t caused by the driveline breaking was it?

Please enlighten us all on what you are trying to say here. Especially about the "even".

Re: Run run Rudolph August 07, 2021 03:19PM
I couldn't tell by the video, but I assume the engine shut down after it seperrated from the rest of the tractor.
Better than what happened at a stock pull years ago, maybe back in the '80's, at a Wayne Co. pull in Ohio, where the tractor, (1066 I think), started bouncing (narrow front end), and it snapped off at the bell housing .
Engine fell sideways and kept running, wide open. Some brave soul finally ran up to it and shut it down.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,701, Posts: 229,801, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard