Clutch trade? August 09, 2021 06:40AM
I’ve got a 4 disc 11in slipper clutch for a ih. I can’t get the clearance
I need for the 4 disc. So was gonna drop to 3 disc. But talked to a few
People and said the 11in won’t never hold up for a 3disc. So was gonna see
If anybody had a 12.5 3 disc full slipper they may do some trading on. My
Tractor is a llss 706 rear. I’ve got the 27 spline input shaft. Also believe
This clutch would be great for component rear. Thanks for any help and input.

Re: Clutch trade? August 09, 2021 07:11AM
Who told you that a 3 disc 11inch wouldn't work ? I have been running a 3 disc 10 inch in my 686 LLSS for years. Yes I have extra weights on the fingers to help hold it . Granted you have to adjust it more .

Re: Clutch trade? August 09, 2021 07:50AM
I agree with David, I have been using 3 disk 10 inch clutch in my LLSS for 3 years plus. The rear end is 656. It replace a 4 disk Molina (SP) clutch that was constant maintenance night mare. I would recommend get ahold of Karl with Atlas to fix you up. He has one of the best clutch disk materials around in my opinion. I

Re: Clutch trade? August 09, 2021 08:17AM
It shouldnt be no prob to put a four disk in a 706 you must be using a extra thick flywheel

clutch trade? August 09, 2021 03:09PM
I ran a 3 disc 11 inch clutch in a superstock for years and never had any problems other than normal maintenance. It'll work as long as you are willing to keep it adjusted and inspect it.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,671, Posts: 229,766, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,941.

Our newest member Jason