Car seats in bunk of semi August 17, 2021 01:30PM
I have small children in car seats and was thinking of how I could legally and safely install the seats in the bunk of a Peterbilt so we could ride to the pull together instead of my wife following with the van. Is there a bench seat with seat belts I can install instead of a bed? Any ideas would be appreciated and pictures would be even better.

Re: Car seats in bunk of semi August 17, 2021 01:59PM
Honestly I would think that you could get bus seats with belts fairly easy and install easily.

Re: Car seats in bunk of semi August 17, 2021 02:16PM
seats out of Dodge ram 94-02 seat belt built in had them in w900 flat top and t2000 KW worked nice
we tethered to bottom of sleeper though bunk frame so they were not sitting on floor
they could also sit in booster seats and see out window when they got older

Re: Car seats in bunk of semi August 18, 2021 02:23AM
The removeable bench &/or bucket seats from the older style minivans, would be a good option for your consideration.
I still have a bench seat from our '90 Dodge minivan, sitting beside my classic big oak desk. Still a pleasure to sit in it for awhile.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,704, Posts: 229,806, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,953.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro