Time. Reevaluate Monday State Fair show August 17, 2021 03:53PM
Is Mo State Fair getting it's $$ worth with Monday show 5-6 in several classes at thousands of dollars to book classes. I believe $4000 for LSS,Light Pros,Lim Pro Stock trucks,4x4 modified,2.6 trucks are cheaper but poor turn out.

Re: Time. Reevaluate Monday State Fair show August 17, 2021 06:44PM
Can't go by THIS year, there is alot of equipment parked this year.
Who knows how long before things go back to normal?

Re: Time. Reevaluate Monday State Fair show August 18, 2021 01:51AM
There were like 110 hooks across both sessions. What’s wrong with those numbers?

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Time. Reevaluate Monday State Fair show August 18, 2021 04:48AM
Brent it wouldn't be if 75 didn't come from 3 classes 4.1,8500 LPs,and pro farm.

Re: Time. Reevaluate Monday State Fair show August 18, 2021 05:00AM
Talked to fair president and he was very happy with the show. The shows were fast paced and he was impressed with the quality. Sure Outlaw has some great classes, the Pro Stock tractors are cool, but how many pro stock fwd trucks can you watch. Missouri State Fair has those on Sunday. What since would it be to bring them all back Monday to just pad the hook count. Plans are already in motion for 2022. Thanks for consistent criticism of PPL Western series.

Re: Time. Reevaluate Monday State Fair show August 18, 2021 05:27AM
Actually, 61 came from those three classes.

Brent Yaron

Re: Time. Reevaluate Monday State Fair show August 18, 2021 10:19AM
Brent more soap,shampoo,and deodorant instead trolling pulloff post. Do you feel a class average other than those 3 classes of 6-7 is a worthy show for the $4000 a class.

Re: Time. Reevaluate Monday State Fair show August 18, 2021 10:50AM
Yes, the 5 light pros that were there put on a good show, so did the 10 limited pro trucks, so did the 7 mod four wheel drives. It’s not about quantity to me it’s about quality. I’m correctly you so you try not to inflate your numbers to make it seem like you have a point.

Brent Yaron

Re: Time. Reevaluate Monday State Fair show August 18, 2021 11:11AM
There wasn't 10 limited pro trucks. 4.1s was only decent sized class. Were you at the pull greasy?

Re: Time. Reevaluate Monday State Fair show August 18, 2021 12:42PM
Yup you’re right, I was thinking of another class, but still a good class of 8. Not sure your hate towards everything other than what you find enjoyable. Glad things don’t run though you.

Brent Yaron

Re: Time. Reevaluate Monday State Fair show August 18, 2021 02:03AM
Iowa state fair has 180 hooks over their 2 sessions, but 4 more classes. Averages out to about 1 more tractor per class

Re: Time. Reevaluate Monday State Fair show August 18, 2021 11:26AM
Is the same boring , out of the know - and just plain makes you wannta say - what just happened?? as that wasnt a john deere ,, still anouncing ? It was so screwed up the last few years- but its the good ole boys till they die ,, makes no sence

Re: Time. Reevaluate Monday State Fair show August 18, 2021 04:00PM
I went to both shows on Monday. I’m from Near Buffalo NY and was visiting my daughter in Warrensburg. I thought both shows were great! You want to see a shitty turnout come to NY!

Re: Time. Reevaluate Monday State Fair show August 19, 2021 12:27AM
It is the same for everyone unless you hook early…

It is also what makes a pull enjoyable to watch and participate in or not be enjoyable for the fan and competitors.

Re: Time. Reevaluate Monday State Fair show August 18, 2021 05:36PM
Outlaws had decent numbers but a blind monkey could built a better track than that! Good grief! whoever ordered all that sand should have it stuck up there u know what! Clay,clay ,clay and more clay! Then add some manure from the cattle barns this fall and hope all that beach sand will stay deep!

Re: Time. Reevaluate Monday State Fair show August 18, 2021 06:43PM
Track was speced WITHOUT sand, but you know fairs are run by commitee!

Re: Time. Reevaluate Monday State Fair show August 18, 2021 11:47PM
A track is like a sled....EVERBODY pulls on the same track and pulls the same sled....It is what makes fair compation

Re: Time. Reevaluate Monday State Fair show August 19, 2021 02:27AM
I shouldn’t have said anything, They did a heck of a job building new facilities in a short amount of time and the pull ran smooth as silk! Hats off to everyone involved!

Re: Time. Reevaluate Monday State Fair show August 19, 2021 03:52AM
Hats off to the Iowa State Fair, ITPA, Outlaw crew, and sled operators/track builders! It's great to be back at the ISF when none of us thought we would be! They built a great facilities in such little time! First year isn't always perfect but everyone dealt with the curves that were thrown at them! Can't wait to see the facilities when it's finally finished! Here's to next year!! Big Thank you to the Elwell family for making this possible!!

Re: Time. Reevaluate Monday State Fair show August 19, 2021 03:56AM
Rumor is the plans for 2022 are the Oultaws will be back at the MO State Fair?

Re: Time. Reevaluate Monday State Fair show August 19, 2021 02:38PM
I love going to and attending the MO State Fair tractor pull and I have done so for a long time. I must say that I was a little shocked that the Monday evening show ended at 8:30pm, and I’m a little curious as to why they decided to start closer to 6:00pm when they knew they were light on vehicles. In my mind, if they would’ve started at 7:00pm it would’ve gotten over at 9:30 - 10:00 and at least the sky would’ve been completely dark. It was just odd with an evening session that ended with light still in the sky. That being said, no matter what they decide to do next year, I will be there. Thanks to the everyone involved in putting on an event like that. I know you can’t please everyone and in its especially difficult in times we are currently in.

Re: Time. Reevaluate Monday State Fair show August 19, 2021 03:31PM
First off I’m a Long time MO state fair tractor pull attender. It’s definitely time for some new announcers! The daytime tracks always seem horrible. Bring back the outlaws for the Monday show. Give Sunday night to the PPL WEST series if they start at six I’m sure they can get the classes in and be done by 11 if they keep it moving along. Nothing against the ppl west series but they don’t have the turnout or put on the show outlaws do. If they have to cut a couple classes to make room they can move them to the arena for Tuesday.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009