Thursday BG Unlimited Mod Class August 19, 2021 04:36PM
Anyone else see the pattern? Just me? Ok.

Re: Thursday BG Unlimited Mod Class August 19, 2021 05:03PM
Pattern ? You mean Knapp and Eder finishing 1 and 2 ?

Ft Recovery track conpared to BG track? August 19, 2021 05:45PM
Seems to me: Ft Recovery clay is better than BG clay. The unlimiteds put on a great show when I was at the Fort for the Friday session.

Some of them put on a great show tonight, but lots of breakage, also in light unlimiteds as well. Could we just move BG to the Fort? (Only kidding, but I do think the Fort puts on a better show for the unlimited class most of the time).

Re: Ft Recovery track conpared to BG track? August 20, 2021 02:46AM
Let's be honest. The track stunk last night!! Was talking to an Unlimited puller before the show when a puller from another class came by his hauler and said he watched them building the track in the afternoon. His comment was "It's going to be a rough night". He went on to explain why. Boy was he right! The show was pathetic as far as the track goes! Lots of tore up Light and heavy Unlimited. They gave Bauer nothing to work with for the Unlimiteds. Where is Jim Miller?

Re: Thursday BG Unlimited Mod Class August 20, 2021 01:37AM
People seem to forget that this is all part of tractor pulling .

Re: Thursday BG Unlimited Mod Class August 20, 2021 08:15AM
I believe it's just to much power and can't put it to the ground

Re: Thursday BG Unlimited Mod Class August 20, 2021 01:26AM
The entire show was not good yesterday. FWD was the most consistent class. TWD had breakage, including sled, LSS couldn’t get it together, mod classes just got too much bite it seemed with those new Mitas ( those that did well seemed to be able “drive it” throttle/brake best). Be an interesting day 2’!!!

Re: Thursday BG Unlimited Mod Class August 20, 2021 01:30AM
LSS class looked pretty good to me…

Stuck throttle issues August 20, 2021 01:38AM
There were several stuck throttles last night. Hope damage wasn't catastrophic.

Re: Stuck throttle issues August 20, 2021 01:48AM
The track was ruff. And alot of great pullers had a hard time with it. It was ruff on equipment. Even the pullers that made full run didn't have nice smooth passes. I blame track preparation. Have seen way better tracks this year. And at bg in the past.

Re: Stuck throttle issues August 20, 2021 03:14AM
I will agree with the track conditions. Track did not seem be very good on either side last night.

Re: Thursday BG Unlimited Mod Class August 20, 2021 05:21AM
It seems they just had the track packed down too hard. Other than a select few guys who drove incredibly well, the track was pulling everybody off to one side or the other. Saturday with this class should be fun to watch

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,950, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009