Digital tachometer August 22, 2021 03:08AM
Hi guys looking to put a tach on my tractor would like a digital type what does everyone use?

Re: Digital tachometer August 24, 2021 07:44AM
You can get a cheap digital tach w/ sensor on ebay for $25 or less. Intellitronix makes one w/ memory that fits in a 3 3/8" hole for $115, need a magnet and a tach sensor.

Re: Digital tachometer August 24, 2021 04:27PM
I bought one of those cheap units online and it was a waste of 25 bucks plus shipping. Didn't work long enough to make a pass down the track. Its a hobby toy not made for machinery with lots of vibration.

Re: Digital tachometer August 25, 2021 02:28AM
I've seen the cheap ones used, not sure how long they last but I know one that has been in for a year or two. I use the Intellitronix tach, on year 2, so far no problems.

Re: Digital tachometer September 07, 2021 03:08AM
Do you have a part number for the Intellitronix tach? we use a crank based magnet for our sled monitored data logger. sounds simple to add this tach to the existing system...

Re: Digital tachometer September 07, 2021 04:03AM
Get you a Tel Tac 2. They are durable, and easy to setup. They also repair them in very quick order.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,950, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009