PA Ohio NY hot farm builders August 28, 2021 04:56AM
Is there any good IH 466 hot farm builders in PA Ohio Or New York.

Re: PA Ohio NY hot farm builders August 29, 2021 12:20AM
Castner's Performance Systems Penn Yan New York. They have a web site. I shouldn't tell you this because they build or have their hands in some mean tractors and you might be a competitor. If a green one I could tell you of other builders.

Re: PA Ohio NY hot farm builders August 29, 2021 01:32AM
Davie Moore @ Moore Motorsports will build you one. He builds the Best ProStocks and Hot Farms on the East Coast.

Re: PA Ohio NY hot farm builders August 29, 2021 06:59AM
I was going to suggest that but I didn't know if he built red ones. He's had his hands in ours. Easy guy to talk to and deal with. Davey is in Md..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2021 07:00AM by jd43.

Re: PA Ohio NY hot farm builders August 29, 2021 02:25PM
what organization do you want to run with?

Re: PA Ohio NY hot farm builders August 29, 2021 10:55PM
I have worked with Davey and his family for a number of years and I can personally say that Jd Fan is full of ****. He cares about how well my tractor performs just as much as I do. 125k isn’t cheap?! No crap where are you gonna get a competitive tractor for cheap? And if he said he did something or put certain parts in that’s what he did. Not to mention he is precise and meticulous, it won’t just be slapped together and out the door.

Re: PA Ohio NY hot farm builders August 29, 2021 11:25PM
That’s a pretty ballsy accusation to put in print anonymously there, Chief.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,796, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member CBeard