What's the best rear-end for an White Heavy Superfield or hot farm? September 01, 2021 05:24AM
What works well with many gear options? Haven't found anything already built so looking what it takes to build my own.

Re: What's the best rear-end for an White Heavy Superfield or hot farm? September 01, 2021 10:56PM
Im thinking an 1850.

Re: What's the best rear-end for an White Heavy Superfield or hot farm? September 02, 2021 09:10AM
Anything from a 17 55 including 1800s and 55s they have lots of gear options by taking low range out and doing a little machine work to another set of high range gears and flipping them

Re: What's the best rear-end for an White Heavy Superfield or hot farm? September 03, 2021 01:43AM
1955 or 2-105. They have ring gear bearing support and support plates around the bull shaft housing. A lot of gear swapping in transmissions can get you a good selection of gears

Re: What's the best rear-end for an White Heavy Superfield or hot farm? September 03, 2021 01:47AM
Also is best to needle the bull shafts.

Re: What's the best rear-end for an White Heavy Superfield or hot farm? September 03, 2021 11:23PM
How do you know what gears swap from each transmission?

Re: What's the best rear-end for an White Heavy Superfield or hot farm? September 04, 2021 06:19AM
All of the above mentioned

Re: What's the best rear-end for an White Heavy Superfield or hot farm? September 05, 2021 01:12PM
as i said befor do away with your low range and install another high range set in its place The ceners will have to be machined out and swapped pressed in place and and welded that will give you one to three teeth difference in each dear

Re: What's the best rear-end for an White Heavy Superfield or hot farm? September 04, 2021 01:31PM
Can’t remember if 16xx are the same shaft but 17xx up should all be the same. Get on agco’s parts books n study the tooth counts. The first easy thing to do is put the white 2-150 high range set in. They are faster due to the low rpm moline engine. That is just input/counter gears and you don’t have to tear the rear end apart. To get multiple gears then you will have to change counter/pinion set and pull rearend apart. On my 2255 with bolting the hydropower together in the high side I ended up roughly with 18, 20, 22, and 24/1 ratio. A lot of guys get a scs 2 speed gear box to pu in place of the hydropower to speed trans up more

Re: What's the best rear-end for an White Heavy Superfield or hot farm? September 05, 2021 04:35AM
I would call Brad Maibach.

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,629, Posts: 229,692, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,900.

Our newest member JD_8520