NTPA Fall Shootout Truck & Tractor Pull September 25th at Dragway 42 in West Salem, OH September 01, 2021 06:19AM
The National Tractor Pulling Association comes to town on Saturday, September 25th, 2021 at 6PM for the Dragway 42 Fall Shootout Truck & Tractor Pull presented by ROSS Transportation Services Inc. in West Salem, Ohio

Come out and see a great line-up of truck & tractor pulling!

Classes:
Regional National Light Pro Stock
Regional National Modified
Regional National Pro Stock
Regional National Pro Stock Diesel 4x4 3.0

Gates open at 4 PM. Pulls begin at 6PM!

TICKET INFO:
Adults $20
Kids (6-12) $10
Children 5 and under are FREE

Coolers permitted. NO GLASS!
Hillside Seating - Bring a chair or blanket
Camping and Track-Side parking available.

TICKETS may be purchased ONLINE or AT THE GATE THE DAY OF THE EVENT.

9161 Rainbow Hwy.
West Salem, OH 44287
419-853-4242
www.Dragway42.com

Re: NTPA Fall Shootout Truck & Tractor Pull September 25th at Dragway 42 in West Salem, OH September 19, 2021 01:33PM
Weather is looking FANTASTIC for this coming weekend! Looking forward to a great evening of pulling and crowning champions in 4 divisions on the NTPA Region 2 Circuit.

See you there!

Re: NTPA Fall Shootout Truck & Tractor Pull September 25th at Dragway 42 in West Salem, OH September 21, 2021 05:06AM
Holy moly $20 ! Bowling Green the only pull i've paid over $10 all year. $20 is outrageous! believe me i understand it is very expensive to put a pull on. But if people cant afford to go...

Re: NTPA Fall Shootout Truck & Tractor Pull September 25th at Dragway 42 in West Salem, OH September 21, 2021 07:32AM
DMax47. While I understand your statement. I would like to mention the event is a standalone event not associated with any state/county fair etc. Also we offer free parking, free open pits, and we also allow spectators to bring in coolers with food & beverage of their choosing. Thx

Re: NTPA Fall Shootout Truck & Tractor Pull September 25th at Dragway 42 in West Salem, OH September 21, 2021 09:59AM
I absolutely understand that it is a stand alone event. So you are saying it is the spectators problem that it is a standalone event and they are responsible for making up the extra money? The spectator is going to see a tractor pull to be entertained period! The hard earned cash in their pocket has the exact same value to them weather at a fair ,festival,or a standalone event It is not their problem the logistics and details behind it. I have been to 11 stand alone tractor pulls this year so far and everyone of them has ranged from free to $10 . And every one has had a line of banners along the track with sponsors that they went out and worked hard to get so that they could provide quality entertainment without fleecing the fans. I can provide a list below of these pills I'm speaking about and the cost if you like.

I am here as a concerned fan/competitor of the rising cost of entertainment. I am not just trying to post mindless complaining. I love going to tractor pulls but by the time you pay for fuel roundtrip and get something to eat paying $20 a person just isn't on the budget

Re: NTPA Fall Shootout Truck & Tractor Pull September 25th at Dragway 42 in West Salem, OH September 21, 2021 10:17AM
I don’t know how old you are but I’ve been going to pulls for 45 years and I paid $20 to get in 25 years ago, be glad you have a pull to go to and quit complaining because if that breaks you up then you probably don’t have any business going anyways

Re: NTPA Fall Shootout Truck & Tractor Pull September 25th at Dragway 42 in West Salem, OH September 21, 2021 11:35AM
bbailey
I don’t know how old you are but I’ve been going to pulls for 45 years and I paid $20 to get in 25 years ago, be glad you have a pull to go to and quit complaining because if that breaks you up then you probably don’t have any business going anyways

My thoughts exactly! Thank you for being blunt and to the point!!!!

Re: NTPA Fall Shootout Truck & Tractor Pull September 25th at Dragway 42 in West Salem, OH September 21, 2021 01:37PM
Agreed 100 percent…..20 dollars is a reasonable price to pay to see a pull….hell my local fair charges 20 just to go to the Pits….gets you access to nothing else

Re: NTPA Fall Shootout Truck & Tractor Pull September 25th at Dragway 42 in West Salem, OH September 21, 2021 07:28AM
Visit NTPApull.com for the Regional National payout structure.

Re: NTPA Fall Shootout Truck & Tractor Pull September 25th at Dragway 42 in West Salem, OH September 21, 2021 12:27PM
$20 for grandstand, pit access, and I can bring my own drinks and food?!?! Sounds like a good time to me! Wish I was available this Saturday!

Re: NTPA Fall Shootout Truck & Tractor Pull September 25th at Dragway 42 in West Salem, OH September 21, 2021 01:01PM
$20 is fair charge, not sure if there is a child charge or age limit, but even if there isn’t, it’s a fair price to pay. Family of 4 - $80 and you can bring food/drink, so no concession obligation. They could charge $10 each and then if you had to feed the family of 4 via concessions it’d be more than $80. Standalone events do have to make up costs and just to say go get sponsors …… that’s not an easy task these days as most businesses are tight on funds.

Re: NTPA Fall Shootout Truck & Tractor Pull September 25th at Dragway 42 in West Salem, OH September 21, 2021 01:56PM
Just Sayin’
$20 is fair charge, not sure if there is a child charge or age limit, but even if there isn’t, it’s a fair price to pay. Family of 4 - $80 and you can bring food/drink, so no concession obligation. They could charge $10 each and then if you had to feed the family of 4 via concessions it’d be more than $80. Standalone events do have to make up costs and just to say go get sponsors …… that’s not an easy task these days as most businesses are tight on funds.

I'd shell out $20, if the majority of classes were what I wanted to see. And if you can bring your own food / drinks, that's better yet 'cause I ain't there for the eats anyway.
I'm not poor......I have money, but I'm still a tight wad, and will be until I die.
If moneys a problem, you need to pick and choose what that moneys going towards, that's all.
Things get more and more expensive as times goes on, and everyone needs to realize the world doesn't revolve around "them" and "their" financial situation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2021 02:05PM by JDpowershift.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,565, Posts: 229,582, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,056, Posts: 225,843.

Our newest member BadHabit2