Theresa, WI Pull August 26, 2009 02:14PM
Will Theresa be a good pull to go to? Lot of classes, and not much going on in the area.

Re: Theresa, WI Pull August 27, 2009 02:18AM
If you don't mind waiting. Every time I've gone, the pull starts two hours late because they don't have the track ready.

Re: Theresa, WI Pull August 27, 2009 02:23AM
track sucks..

Re: Theresa, WI Pull August 27, 2009 03:22AM
Im going to jefferson night before The track in jefferson is always awsome and they have good classes there that night

Re: Theresa, WI Pull August 28, 2009 11:50AM
TIME AND CLASSES AND DONT FORGET LOCATION, WEEE RUNNING THE GREEN WILL BE THERE

Re: Theresa, WI Pull August 30, 2009 12:38PM
Just got home from Theresa. It was a nice pull, Started at 12 30 as advertised, had good varietiy of classes, good crowd, over at 5?? I think??

My impessions were the mini sled that was there works great. lets a puller get going, without burning the tires off, a fast run, and stops you without a BIG hit at the end.

stacy

Re: Theresa, WI Pull August 30, 2009 03:43PM
Stacy,

I would agree with your feedback. I think Theresa improved from years past. They had rain there on Saturday night into Sunday and had their hands full putting a track together for the afternoon show. It was great getting home before dark as in the past. The mini-rod sled was recently built and debuted at Antigo last week and worked out well at both events. It was great seeing the NTPA Officials letting the Mini's run rather than reweighing the sled due to the short run off at the end of the track.

Denny

Re: Theresa, WI Pull August 31, 2009 11:54AM
I would have to agree, Best pull there in some time, Started on time, even with the rain before, and the track was good, not the best, but fair.
It was good to see Bob Gansmer win the HSS class!! He had a very good pass.
I liked the new mini sled!! They let ya run with it then drop the hammer, Much better than Bauers mini sled in my opinion.
Over all, a very good pull, looking foward to returning next year.
Perry

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,948, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,033.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009