wisner nebraska VIP section a JOKE!!!!!! August 26, 2009 04:13PM
Just wondering what other people thought of the vip section at wisner? I think its a joke we got there at 5:30 friday night and the best spot we could get was 220 feet on the east side and if you ask me 300 to 320 is the best seat in the house. I also noticed the the "VIP's" dont seem that interested in pulling most of them left before the night was over i think it a great deal that they have the sponsers to help out with the pull but i think they need to move it and let the real pulling fans that drive two or more hours to the pull sit in a good spot at watch the pull. I think wisner has a very good thing going on but they need to do some things different in the future.

Re: wisner nebraska VIP section a JOKE!!!!!! August 26, 2009 04:29PM
if they are going to keep expanding they will need more seating that is for shure

Re: wisner nebraska VIP section a JOKE!!!!!! August 27, 2009 01:48AM
Hear they are on a list to get quite a load of bleacher seating in the next couple of years. Some big stadium being torn down or renovated, most likely will not be next year, but year after.
Taller berms would be nice.
Put some mobile homes on raised beams behind the berms, and fill sides towards track with windows and make sure A/C works well, and make them the VIP seating!

Re: wisner nebraska VIP section a JOKE!!!!!! August 26, 2009 08:18PM
I'm kinda guessin if YOU put up 5 grand or so toward their pull, THEY would you sit anywhere you wanted! It could just as easily be a little podunk pull with couple hundred people watcin it without their sponsorship!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009